OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

does curry have a lifetime deal?

need them to start retroing them og colorways after the 5

Not to sure about lifetime deal but he is with them until 2024 and has an equity stake of the company

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind 1 colorway that has eluded me for so long.... dub nation home cw....

Does anyone know of anything that can be done to the front toe portion of the shoe to stop it from peeling when playing basketball? 

Goat emailed back yesterday... kicks are being shipped their way now for verification...

Not in a rush or anything coz I already have a pair of MvPs.... but man GOAT is super slow.... ordered on 5/10 and just got the pre shipment tracking from GOAT to ship to me.... wooooowwwwwwww.

Has anyone ever ordered from GOAT?

Does it comes with tags like those Green stockx verification tags or anything?

Last edited:
Goat sent me a price drop notification for the MVP.... had to cop! This one to keep on ice! Hopefully it's legit...
Still have my Curry 1 MVP on ice. It's .5 size smaller but too lazy to get half size up since i probably won't wear it anyways.. 
smile.gif

Still have my Curry 1 MVP on ice. It's .5 size smaller but too lazy to get half size up since i probably won't wear it anyways.. :smile:
I got 2 size 9s now! One I wear occasionally and this one inbound to keep on ice!

No one making ICON pairs?? I cant even get on the page anymore.

I wonder if we can put "warriors" or even game pics that we took on our own on the shoe. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Yea everyone had a chance if you could get the page to load. :lol: Website probably got hit with a surge of people. Flashsole is saying try again tomorrow.

Missed on the ICONS.... like always... smfh.... Imma just give up on shoes [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Found out about it right now. Totally unexpected. Should leave it up so we can design so we just check out when it comes back tomorrow. Guess nobody had the chance to play around with it?

I see some designs on Twitter. Dope you can put your own picture. Like adidas did *forgot which shoe*

Last edited:
Yup! Nightwing did up a neat pair, but yea your own pics. No copyrighted stuff though. Dont ask me what exactly is copyrighted, besides obvious stuff from the internet. I have a nice strenth in numbers banner pic and images from the arena at Game 6 the watch party 2015. We need more time to "fiddle" before they take it down.

Last edited:
How long was it up for ? Or did it crash on site

This is what UA needs right now with the slow sales of the 3s.

Can't wait to play around with the options. Don't want to know how many pairs I'm gonna make :x

Back
Top Bottom