Official UCLA vs Tennessee post (4pm Saturday ESPN)

S-E-C!!! S-E-C!!! S-E-C!!!

....oh wait
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

crompton lost this game, the defense almost saved him, but no....he really wanted to blow it.

that Vols run game sure as hell scared us

roll.gif

like i said look at your fraud %%! QB and you got no shot at beating a good team

VOLS
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Jonathan Crompton gave this game to UCLA.
congrats great UCLA did WORK!
Norm Chow out "thunk" the staff, Bryan Price Dominated and ATV had everyone on Lockdown. *thumbs up*

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

get used to that nice play calling by lane on the 4th and goal too.
u too bitter due to the raiders , just exactly was Kiffin supposed to call? inform us? did u not see Crompton throwing the ball to the other team.did u not see him throwing one hoppers?
if he woulda called a pass, I woulda been WAY more pissed than him calling a run to our best offensive player

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
the Vols websites are crashed
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
they must be spazzin out!

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

get used to that nice play calling by lane on the 4th and goal too.
u too bitter, just exactly was Kiffin supposed to call? inform us? did u not see Crompton throwing the ball to the other team. did u not see him throwing one hoppers?
if he woulda called a pass, I woulda been WAY more pissed than him calling a run to our best offensive player

im not bitter, but i could have told you that exact play he was going to run. im just saying get used to it. when it counts, he wont do anything besides themost basic garbage. he should let daddy coach the next game. god forbid he runs the ball to the outside when you can see ucla's defense so tired they arebarely able to stand up straight between plays.

Originally Posted by EB14

UT gonna put up at least 200 on the ground. Was wrong about that one

UCLA is gonna have a hard time scoring on the D. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Was right about that one[/color]

only way i see us losing is if Crompton completely throws the game away. which is a possibility [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Was completely right about that one[/color]
thought we'd be able to run the ball much better than we did, but other than that this game played out how i thought i would.

who else do we have on the roster at QB? i'd rather have anybody outside than have Crapton

Back
Top Bottom