OFFICIAL - UEFA EURO 2008 TOURNAMENT

La Furia played brilliantly. German attack just wasn't there.

It's ok, Ballack will win the Premiership and Champions League next year.
laugh.gif

Didn't think that Spain could do it. They always either choke or get screwed by the refs after the perliminary round. Congratulations to Spain. Played themost beautiful soccer of the tournament. I am just happy that a team like that won, not some all defense, no offense team.

Congrats to Spain. And they did it without David Villa. Most consistent team of the tourney. And they just showed a hot sad German girl
laugh.gif

I'm so mad, but the better team won today. Germany just didnt have it, passes all over the show, not a cohesive unit at all.

You honestly have to give Germany a lot of credit because they got to the final with one of the worst German sides I've seen.

Originally Posted by LA Laker Devotee

Hopefully Fabregas will bring this over to Arsenal for next season!

Cesc has historically played much better for Arsenal than Spain.

pimp.gif
new Nike ad too.

What a garbage #+@ game to watch, officials were terrible, calls were garbage, especially that "foul" by Schweinsteiger at the end. Spain alwaysmakes games so un-interesting to watch, they sit at mid-field all game long with the ball and kill the whole tempo of the game. Congrats to Spain but that gamesucked.

Originally Posted by LA Laker Devotee

Hopefully Fabregas will bring this over to Arsenal for next season!

What are you talking about? He has always played better on Arsenal than he has for Spain. You must not watch much soccer.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Ballack playing like a dummy. If he gets sent off and they lose he's gonna be another Zidane.

Zidane actually contributed during that game...

Germany had no business taking part in this game, Turkey would've been a lot more interesting to watch (assuming they could field 11 players).

BTW, Ballack had the most fouls out of all the players in this years Euro.
nerd.gif

Wow, I thought that was decent game. And I love the way Spain plays, the reason why they just pass the ball around the midfield is because most teams just sitback and try to cut off all the passing lanes. Every game but this one and the Italian game (because of the way ITALY plays) were high scoring affairs with alot of great movement.

Back
Top Bottom