Official UFC: Undisputed Thread vol. NT Tournament!! Post your GTs by Friday! Read Pg 1

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by Cleavland Steamer

I have to wait til Tuesday...I wanted to be the first to sodomize (pause) kidUFC.
frown.gif
seriously.. you will be my first victim from NT.. im telling you now, you will not stop me.. via mount with a hammer fist with any fighter, im callin it now.. ill take pics or vid if i can.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
You do not wanna see me on the ground i'm
pimp.gif
when im on my back. What division we gonna fight in?

whatever division you wanna get your #%* handed in (nh) .. but like i said, wait a day if i cop on tuesday.. but imma be hunting this game down today you will need no waiting.
smile.gif

tongue.gif
I guess that means Heavyweight. I got Mir.

I have to wait til Tuesday...I wanted to be the first to sodomize (pause) kidUFC.
frown.gif
seriously.. you will be my first victim from NT.. im telling you now, you will not stop me.. via mount with a hammer fist with any fighter, im callin it now.. ill take pics or vid if i can.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif

whatever division you wanna get your #%* handed in (nh) .. but like i said, wait a day if i cop on tuesday.. but imma be hunting this game down today you will need no waiting.
smile.gif

tongue.gif

i might get cain or GG.. dont know yet... and you take screenshots or vid for NT
wink.gif
wink.gif

frown.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif

smile.gif

tongue.gif

i might get cain or GG.. dont know yet... and you take screenshots or vid for NT
wink.gif
wink.gif

Ok, they gonna be witnesses. Kid, Lets get some kinda NT league goin on...
pimp.gif

frown.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif

smile.gif

tongue.gif

wink.gif
wink.gif

Ok, they gonna be witnesses. Kid, Lets get some kinda NT league goin on...
pimp.gif

sure..

XBOX UFC PLAYERS, PLACE GAMERTAG HERE AND ILL START MAKING BRACKETS... IT WILL BE RANDOM SO YOU WONT KNOW WHICH NTER YOULL BE FIGHTING.. entry must besubmitted no later then friday and we can get started on the weekend?

like this if you want it

** GT: LALxUFC

smokin.gif

sure..

XBOX UFC PLAYERS, PLACE GAMERTAG HERE AND ILL START MAKING BRACKETS... IT WILL BE RANDOM SO YOU WONT KNOW WHICH NTER YOULL BE FIGHTING.. entry must be submitted no later then friday and we can get started on the weekend?

like this if you want it

** GT: LALxUFC

smokin.gif
I want in, but THQ employees won't be getting copies until June.

here is my gamer tag: JesseJ27

Im gonna be on a cruise this upcoming weekend so bare with me. I want nothing more than to savagely beat all of you in this game
laugh.gif

For those who already have it: How is the boxing aspect of the standup? What kind of signature moves do they get? I need a break-down.

Same for Judo if possible, thanks a bunch.

GT: mdgruntbeater94
pimp.gif
you already know!...I dont want kid UFC in the first round imo.

lol.. the standings and matches will be pulled from a hat typ eof thing.. ill get everyone who wants to join the bracket.. put each name on a paper and pull... so everything is complete random... whoever gets me better jus forfeit..

and the matches will officially start this coming weekend.. i will check back with everyone to see the victor.. but if the match hasnt begun ill give a fewextra days to complete it to move on with the brackets..

just an example of how imma run the NT standings
pimp.gif

yo ive been running around everywhere looking for this game and nothing..

now time for desperation..

ill be going to every gamestop n town and bribing the employees

dammit.

yo ive been running around everywhere looking for this game and nothing..

now time for desperation..

ill be going to every gamestop n town and bribing the employees

dammit.
laugh.gif
Yeah make sure you pre order it so you can get Efrain andRyan Bader. Ima go to the midnight release monday night. +#+% school.
pimp.gif

I wish they woulda put my dude kevin randleman as a unlockable or somethin. Man is a BEAST(nh)
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nati P

I wish they woulda put my dude kevin randleman as a unlockable or somethin. Man is a BEAST(nh)
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I couldn't be a MMA fighter. That could've been deathright there.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

^The thing is , Fedor won that fight.
eek.gif
Yup, tough @+! dude for real.
Edit: Better quality vid of the slam and Fedor's kimura win.

Both some beasts.

Back
Top Bottom