Official UFC: Undisputed Thread vol. NT Tournament!! Post your GTs by Friday! Read Pg 1

I can never get out of the goddamn full mount its pissing me off so bad. And dont even get me started on how ridiculously biased they are towards the topfighters...i mean chuck lidell throws one hit and youre out of there

Originally Posted by kidUFC

i got like 19 dnf.... but like 15 of those has been from connection error on my part.

smh

whats everyones longest win streak?

mines 63
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

everyone thinks i use a damn turbo controller in this game.

I would never do such a thing.

My ground game is just THAT good.

Damn people quitting once I win is unappreciated. I should have 15 more wins than my record states. Turrible
smh.gif

Is the tree updated for the xbox tourney?

Current PS3 Tourney,

NATIP and CJMONEY advance. Artest and ElNino, please try to get your match going soon. Second round matches cant start until you two have completed yours. Ialso want to wrap this tourney up so we can start another one. I have a few more people that want to be in the next one. Thanks!

brackecpc.jpg

all everyone does now is takedown, move to side mount then move to full mount, then ground and pound. you can reverse it 20 times but they just repeat thatgarbage until they get the victory.

edit: my bad, they do the above or disconnect when they lost

this game gets an overall
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 84jordan03

all 4 matches ive played today have done exactly what i described in the post above
Best way to stop it is to prevent it completely or reverse when they try a transition.

Yea reversing is usually easy unless they fake you out or if you have the major lag people have been talking about. 300 matches online for me and I can countthe numberof times I've had lag on one hand.

^^ Yea it seems like we the only ones that actually reverse transitions, out of all the matches I played nobody tried it. Only times I can't pull it off iswhen it lags and yesterday against this created fighter online last night. He was fast as hell.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Whatsup with the tourney?

updating when i get home
pimp.gif

PLEASE if you havent yet, pm me the winner of your match .. thanks

Originally Posted by Nati P

^^ Yea it seems like we the only ones that actually reverse transitions, out of all the matches I played nobody tried it. Only times I can't pull it off is when it lags and yesterday against this created fighter online last night. He was fast as hell.
eek.gif

at what point do you guys start the reversal? as soons are you see your opponent go for a transition?

How can a fighter, who is completely gassed, grab a submission against a fighter who has about 60 percent of their energy and be able to hold on long enoughfor them to lose all of their energy to make them tap. Does that even make sense?

How can a fighter, who is completely gassed, grab a submission against a fighter who has about 60 percent of their energy and be able to hold on long enough for them to lose all of their energy to make them tap. Does that even make sense?
Jesus could you complain a little more?

Its obvious you arent good at the game.

Build a bridge, and get over it.

How can a fighter, who is completely gassed, grab a submission against a fighter who has about 60 percent of their energy and be able to hold on long enough for them to lose all of their energy to make them tap. Does that even make sense?

That's the beauty of submissions and why Nog is my idol

Originally Posted by Club29

Jesus could you complain a little more?

Its obvious you arent good at the game.

Build a bridge, and get over it.

im a level 30 in three days of playing, so obviously i know how to play. but seriously how does that work? theres no reasonable explanation for it.

edit: btw, i've been watching the sport since it early days, when Royce Gracie was killing, so dont equate me with the people that know nothing about thesport.

Back
Top Bottom