Official UFC: Undisputed Thread vol. NT Tournament!! Post your GTs by Friday! Read Pg 1

indifferent.gif
I wonder how we are gonna make a NT league.
sick.gif
..Ima smash yall.
pimp.gif

i keep meaning to download it but when i press A to start a game i don't feel like going back

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

OP should change this to the official UFC 09 undisputed post

i hope this game gets a huge reception upon release, especially on ps3, this might be the most addicting demo ive ever played

I got you fam.
wink.gif

Never played the demo but my boys can't stop hyping it, reserved mine for ps3 today. Brandon Vera is gonna be light heavy and heavyweight champ on mymemory card
smokin.gif

Not to be too pessimistic, but I do wish they did incorporate more of the cage into the fighting like said before. The cage can have a big part in a fight, butI played the demo it looks like the game will be pretty tight once we can use all of the roster.

I finally beat both Chuck and Shogun on expert yesterday. I can't wait for this %%#+ to come out, I'm gonna have to scrape up some change to cop.

I love fighting games with customization. I don't know if I wanna make my guy a Muay Thai/Judo hybrid or Boxing/Wrestling.

And for any online fights I already got either Rampage and Anthony Johnson. Game over %%%%%@#.

The only flaw I see coming with this game is the takedown system. Just like fighting Shogun on expert I'm feel like imma be button mashing for 3 or 5rounds straight against all non strikers to avoid any and all takedowns. It's annoying enough on the demo.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Wish I owned a console to play this on.
ohwell.gif

Unless they plan on releasing this for the N64, I'm screwed.
laugh.gif
Am I the only one who thinks that the punching and "feel" of the game is similar to WCW vs NWO on N64? I mean obviously it's wayyydifferent of a game, but I don't know it just reminds me of it. So just cop that and you good...
laugh.gif

man since i downloaded this my xbox is tripping. the screen keeps going completely green even on other games!!!!

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Nobody wants it with me as Rampage...
i will ebat you with the truth any day..

as a matter a fact, give me matt hammil and its a wrap.

Originally Posted by kidUFC

I guess it'll never be a wrap for you? (Matt Hamill's not in the roster.)

You have no idea what my day job is, homey.
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Chuck Finster

I finally beat both Chuck and Shogun on expert yesterday. I can't wait for this %%#+ to come out, I'm gonna have to scrape up some change to cop.

I love fighting games with customization. I don't know if I wanna make my guy a Muay Thai/Judo hybrid or Boxing/Wrestling.

And for any online fights I already got either Rampage and Anthony Johnson. Game over %%%%%@#.

The only flaw I see coming with this game is the takedown system. Just like fighting Shogun on expert I'm feel like imma be button mashing for 3 or 5 rounds straight against all non strikers to avoid any and all takedowns. It's annoying enough on the demo.
smh.gif

if your sprawls are quick enough, you wont have to button mash to avoid takedowns.

ill also be using Anthony Johnson frequently in the game. dude is vicious
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
wink.gif
that roster isnt even complete. ( from what i remember, theres a few mssing)

wanna know my day job? it will be making nters cry.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
wink.gif

roll.gif

indifferent.gif
Goin to middle school>>>

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by Chuck Finster

The only flaw I see coming with this game is the takedown system. Just like fighting Shogun on expert I'm feel like imma be button mashing for 3 or 5 rounds straight against all non strikers to avoid any and all takedowns. It's annoying enough on the demo.
smh.gif

if your sprawls are quick enough, you wont have to button mash to avoid takedowns.

ill also be using Anthony Johnson frequently in the game. dude is vicious
pimp.gif
i got mike swick on that..

if kevin burns is in the final copy, i will eye poke you via KO

laugh.gif
wink.gif

roll.gif
The whole 80-fighter roster that THQ's GM of the UFC franchise publicly announced in a video interview is complete for '09.

You're remembering wrong. Trust me.

YO IF ANY OF YOU LIVE IN SOCAL LONG BEACH AREA...

hit me up..

well see if you can take me.
nerd.gif
where you at? granted im garbage but im learning
laugh.gif
if you serious hit me up i stay on the northside over by jordan

Back
Top Bottom