Official UFC: Undisputed Thread vol. NT Tournament!! Post your GTs by Friday! Read Pg 1

They should send an update allowing parties to watch eachothers matches like in Street Fighter turbo in the xbox live arcade. Im tired of being like whatshappening now ahahha

Yours truly just got his $@# kicked today... I'm feeling mad as hell, never been on the defensive like this, i just had no answer for this dudes rampage.First time I ever fumbled the buttons and couldn't think straight
laugh.gif

Game is straight PIFF
pimp.gif

Just finished up my 1st career and would love to crack skulls online, if someone slides me a membership
nerd.gif

BUT, what's up with 7 year old button mashers KOing me in less than 30
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Game is straight PIFF
pimp.gif

Just finished up my 1st career and would love to crack skulls online, if someone slides me a membership
nerd.gif

BUT, what's up with 7 year old button mashers KOing me in less than 30
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
I'm nasty withmachida though, ps3 gamertag: mjmcv19 if anyone wants to play

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Yours truly just got his $@# kicked today... I'm feeling mad as hell, never been on the defensive like this, i just had no answer for this dudes rampage. First time I ever fumbled the buttons and couldn't think straight
laugh.gif
Been there my good man, it happens to the best of us.

You know whats EXTREMELY satisfying?

Im not a trash talker, i let the performance speak for itself

so when some corny duke starts talking reckless before the match starts and then i end up running through them within the first minute and a half.

Dudes are QUICK to unplug that mic set after a loss.
roll.gif
roll.gif

They can dish it out but they cant take it. Dukes are like terry cloth on this game.

So this dude online decides to rush at me from the beginning. I hit him with a spinning back fist and this happened....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

haha some guy must have left to do something so I just had to knock out Rampage just standing there. I probably hit him with like 8 head kicks before he gotrocked and I tko'd him lol. So much for the ps3 tourny, i was lookin forward to facing Jeuce or whatever his name was.

somebody start a ps3 tourney again...psn=B-Nino88

i was in the first tourney but never noticed i was in it until i saw the brackets about a week ago..and ElNino and i havent even played our first round matchhahaha..

Originally Posted by Artest93

somebody start a ps3 tourney again...psn=B-Nino88

i was in the first tourney but never noticed i was in it until i saw the brackets about a week ago..and ElNino and i havent even played our first round match hahaha..

Okay I'll make a thread on it now.

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

yooo whats good with the update that was supposed to come out on 6/13?
grin.gif

didnt happen sadly and man what happened? did everyone just stop playing and went back to cod4? this is a great game GT: Siznut play me im unstoppable withrampage
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom