Official uk drill/uk grime thread

Dutachavelli got outta prison/jail and came out hot

its dope that a change of pace hearing lyrics aobut about your fav sport

Either it was join a thread or restart a foreign rap thread that died long ago from older versions of NT.

both M24 and Aitch's are pretty dope.

and Dutch's newest single just went worldwide with crazy features

Headie One's debut album is getting hella steam. good list of features in it

V9's album was way earlier this year and was missing something. my review but whatever. 4/8. m24's album id give a high 6-7/8

totally forgot about Ambush's album. pretty good.

Slow-effing-thai. dude blew up all of last year. this is the song that hooked me in. saw his first show in SF. been on hella features like Flume, Brockhampton, Disclosure, etc. his album is phenomenal

if you follow grime/ukdrill regularly this will just be nostalgia but Shogun came from the shadows and has been steadily releasing singles only late last year and now 2020.

love seeing that Tim got the love and respect from the next youth in the streets. he's roaring now more than ever

necessary flashback vid drop

Digga D's killed that ****. I got like only 50% of his references when I first saw it and thought it was one of the best pieces of UK drill I have ever heard. The rapping part was solid as well.

My cousin lives in the UK and explained some of the other references and I am now convinced of my previous opinion. If an American rapper showed this level of wordplay combined with the rapper skills he showed, the whole internet would be going nuts.

Last edited:
Never really followed UK grime heavily, but when I saw this freestyle, I was in shock. Both of these guy killed it;

Back
Top Bottom