Official Umar Johnson Thread

You dunno, yet you spoke the term 😒. Just say you don't know what you're talking about.

He says anything.

He throws keywords at folks and hopes they stick.

Everything is MAGA with him. (Just search his post history).

Again, I am convinced someone stands over his shoulder while he posts on NT. Never seen such pandering nonsense from anyone.

There's a covert war going on being disguised as entertainment. You have these ice spices and sexyy red being propped up by non black people who benefit financially and live in private gated secluded communities away from the communities these "artists" are negatively impacting.

I was at a fantasy draft party this weekend and this lady was talking about how her daughter likes making tiktoks with ice spice music. Mind you the kid is under 10 years old :smh:

Screenshot_20230819-222420_YouTube~2.jpg

The entertainment industry is an easy target for a lot of sociopolitical issues. Rednecks dont like seeing too much black/gay wokeness on TV. The entire spectrum of black media representation needs to exist including "ratchet" behavior. Look at white Americas reaction to WAP. Let them do the devils work if it pisses off some idiot in Alabama. There is also wholesome black content out there pissing them off.

In before the Jews control the media.

Carlee is typically a white girl's name. They probably initially thought she was white and her abduction report gained traction

Doubt if her name was Tanisha, the authorities would have allocated resources in the first place
You need physical descriptions to search for people. Name alone won't do it...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

They just tried to make bruh the face of Nazis (while simultaneously flooding actual Nazis with billions of dollars) now that that bottom line is taking a hit.... it's he's not that bad of a guy

As i say around here a lot we have a bunch of Siri's out here, high information with little to no comprehension skills. On top of the clip being purposely delivered w/o context, how is it not clear as day that he's talking from the perspective of those who own the land & are purposely trying to keep the hood in a loop :smh:

As i say around here a lot we have a bunch of Siri's out here, high information with little to no comprehension skills. On top of the clip being purposely delivered w/o context, how is it not clear as day that he's talking from the perspective of those who own the land & are purposely trying to keep the hood in a loop :smh:

Bro IDGAF about Grant Cardone.......... the criticism on the video has nothing to do with Grant Cardone......What does that video you posted have anything to do with what Kevin Hart is speaking on or people's lack of simple comprehension?

more Siri ****

Bro IDGAF about Grant Cardone.......... the criticism on the video has nothing to do with Grant Cardone......What does that video you posted have anything to do with what Kevin Hart is speaking on or people's lack of simple comprehension?

more Siri ****

why is Kevin hart even speaking to him in a public setting on the subject matter

why is Kevin hart even speaking to him in a public setting on the subject matter

Because Kevin Hart is a celebrity & from my little understanding of Cardone he's some kind of influencer/money "guru". it's more exposure for both & I'm sure monetarily beneficial, majority of people celebrity or not are going to overlook peoples past if a dollar is in it.

with that said, it doesn't change that everything Kev said is true & it doesn't change the fact that people purposely miss the point & try & spin others clear points because they take issue with the person who said them.

there is no way someone could listen to that 30 second clip & not recognize that Kev was clearly speaking from the POV from the people who own that community & want to take advantage of black people.

Those perms and relaxers done fried so many heads of black women. It’s not good.

I wish more would embrace the 70s Afro look or natural but, it will never happen.

I Hate turning on TV or going outside and seeing black women with straight hair or wigs. Like their hair would clearly look like mines if they took all that mess out.

I’ve had plenty women ask me how my hair grows so fast. I say because men don’t do all that nonsense that your guys do. Just let it grow.

Back
Top Bottom