Official Umar Johnson Thread

The thing about people like Umar is that difficult nuance conversations about stuff can't take place because of them.

They always poison the discussion with nonsense.

If people to have a nuance discussion about how Hollywood protrays black men, without **** talking gay people and questioning their humanity, the Umar's of the world make that impossible because they want to inject bigotry into the conversation.

Black women want economic justice and to be in control of their economic destiny, the here comes the Umar's of the world saying they depend on white daddy and they should seek to only obtain economic security through a black man.

Then they masquerade they bigotry and sexism as "looking about for black boys" and "supporting the black family".

He is exploiting people's desire to good for their community as a way to push bad ideas.

The thing about people like Umar is that difficult nuance conversations about stuff can't take place because of them.

If people to have a nuance discussion about how Hollywood protrays black men, without **** talking gay people and questioning their humanity, the Umar's of the world make that impossible because they want to inject bigotry into the conversation.

Black women want economic justice and to be in control of their economic destiny, the here comes the Umar's of the world saying they depend on white daddy and they should seek to only obtain economic security through a black man.

Then they masquerade they bigotry and sexism as "looking about for black boys" and "supporting the black family".
Blatant misogyny.
Sexism came first, racism came waaaaaaaay after. These so called scholars tend to over look that fact. This is how they dilute their message. Until you deal with what came first, you cannot find solutions. As soon as these cats start talking about saving Black men first, defining masculine through simple aggression, you know that an agenda to emulate the white male power structure is in effect. These sort of dudes want the same power that White men have over the world, the same influence, which would still give hell to Black women. This is not the way to go.

He is exploiting people's desire to good for their community as a way to push bad ideas.

That is 100% facts.
I’m not even trying to deny that umar cares about black People (but it’s clearly not all black people). That’s irrelevant. He uses panafricansim to push his toxic views. Are all of his views toxic? No, I’ve listened to a ton of stuff that I agree with him on. But for him, his toxic views are one in the same with his idea of panafricansim. The fact that he then goes pulls things out of his a** to further support and justify his views just takes away more credibility in my eyes.

That is 100% facts.
I’m not even trying to deny that umar cares about black People (but it’s clearly not all black people). That’s irrelevant. He uses panafricansim to push his toxic views. Are all of his views toxic? No, I’ve listened to a ton of stuff that I agree with him on. But for him, his toxic views are one in the same with his idea of panafricansim. The fact that he then goes pulls things out of his a** to further support and justify his views just takes away more credibility in my eyes.

Farrahkhan says magnificent things about Black people as well, but he relegates Black women to the kitchen just like his white counterparts.

I have never listened to this Umar cat before until this thread. Hearing the term panafricanism and blah, blah, blah, really isn't anything new. it is too predictable, not fresh enough to inspire a new direction, change. We all know what the white man has done, and emulating him in any way would be counterproductive. If anything, learn what not to do from White people, and how not to be.

They've screwed themselves.

That is 100% facts.
Folk gotta wake up to this.

When you mix clear truths and furtive lies in one argument, you don't lead people to a place of enlightenment; you lead them to a place of new ignorance and moral bankruptcy.

Umar is doing is followers a disservice with his antics. They deserve better.

Last edited:
I don't agree with Umar's thoughts on the lgbtq community as a whole but i find it hard to argue that there isn't an agenda to effeminize black men.

Lee Daniels is a clown.
I'd like to hear from folks who don't feel there is an agenda to do this.

I'd like to hear from folks who don't feel there is an agenda to do this.

There’s a lot of nuance to this conversation. I don’t neccesrily think there’s an agenda to feminize black men. I think there always been pit falls in our society both deliberate and systemic as well as not intentional that have destabilized the black family though. I think what a lot of people interperate as feminization is just social/cultural shifts as society becomes more liberal, people find more ways to express themselves. But there are some people out there (Umar Johnson) who interpret it as there being concentrated effort to turn black men gay. I think that’s nonsense.

can someone else name me a living person of significance in the public eye that preaches Pan-Africanism other than him?

Meaning uplifting black people all over the world.

I want to dissect the hell out of them like how some of you burgers dissect my boy

can someone else name me a living person of significance in the public eye that preaches Pan-Africanism other than him?

Meaning uplifting black people all over the world.

I want to dissect the hell out of them like how some of you burgers dissect my boy

Is it still even preaching panafricansim if his message is filled with made up facts and conspiracy theories and lies? I’m struggling to see the differences between umar and how you describe pastors. Umar being a liar isn’t what disqualified him as a teacher and a leader. It’s the fact that he lies in his messages that makes him a fraud. That turns him from someone who “isn’t perfect” to someone who is willing deceiving people. Notice how you’re the only One in here riding for Umar Johnson but all of us damn near agree on everything about the state of Black People as a whole? So if we can all come to that consensus with 99% of us not giving a damn about Umar Johnson, why are you caping so hard for his position as “Prince of Panafricanism”?

Damn man, I hate to say it but dude low-key reminds me of some Trump supporters b.

When it comes to black people Umar can't do no wrong in his eyes. Kinda wild yo.

that's not the point man. However, Im gonna say this

White supremacist LOVES Trump, why? because he is pushing their agenda. They are about upholding white supremacy, no matter whose feelings it hurts.

Im not sitting here and saying Umar is perfect by anymeans, but he is pushing Pan-Africanism which Im wholly behind 100%. Do I like some of the comments he has said previously about LGBT, Jews, Arabs, not at all. Im more about LOVING BLACK PEOPLE ONLY until we reach a better point where we can discuss other groups of people and/or agendas.

I think the problem here is a lot of you dudes in here are just regular black dudes that dont really care for Pan-Africanism or about putting the black race FIRST. I get it, I have noticed that with a lot of you and I never expected anything else.

So if im blind to Umars flaws, whatever. I acknowledge them, HOWEVER the agenda he is trying to push is even bigger than him as a person because PAN-AFRICANSM comes first to me.

Is it still even preaching panafricansim if his message is filled with made up facts and conspiracy theories and lies? I’m struggling to see the differences between umar and how you describe pastors. Umar being a liar isn’t what disqualified him as a teacher and a leader. It’s the fact that he lies in his messages that makes him a fraud. That turns him from someone who “isn’t perfect” to someone who is willing deceiving people. Notice how you’re the only One in here riding for Umar Johnson but all of us damn near agree on everything about the state of Black People as a whole? So if we can all come to that consensus with 99% of us not giving a damn about Umar Johnson, why are you caping so hard for his position as “Prince of Panafricanism”?

answer my original question.

I think the problem here is a lot of you dudes in here are just regular black dudes that dont really care for Pan-Africanism or about putting the black race FIRST. I get it, I have noticed that with a lot of you and I never expected anything else.

That's not a fair assumption, but okay.

answer my original question.

I’ve answered this question multiple times. That’s a position that doesn’t need to be filled by one person. You said it yourself, black People don’t need a leader so why are you caping so hard for someone who dilutes the message of panafricansim to everyone he preaches too? And why are you so okay with him using Panafricanism to push falsehoods? If you care so much about panafricansim start a Panafricanism thread and leave umar out of it. Have real discussions instead of posting Umar Johnson videos filled with nonsense and lies that can be picked apart easily.

I’ve answered this question multiple times. That’s a position that doesn’t need to be filled by one person. You said it yourself, black People don’t need a leader so why are you caping so hard for someone who dilutes the message of panafricansim to everyone he preaches too? And why are you so okay with him using Panafricanism to push falsehoods? If you care so much about panafricansim start a Panafricanism thread and leave umar out of it. Have real discussions instead of posting Umar Johnson videos filled with nonsense and lies that can be picked apart easily.

because he is the BEST preacher for Pan-Africanism currently and until you can find someone else who is better equipped for the job than him then I dont need to see your responses anymore

because he is the BEST preacher for Pan-Africanism currently and until you can find someone else who is better equipped for the job than him then I dont need to see your responses anymore

So, to get this straight. You’re okay with being lied to and being misled, because you’ve deemed Umar Johnson to be the best. Got it. Tell me something you couldn’t have ave learned if you didn’t hear it from Umar? You needed him to tell you that black peoples civil liberties are under attack? You needed him to tell you that black schools are under resourced? You needed him to tell you that the criminal justice system is unfair to black men? You needed him to tell you that black people need to work together to bring about prosperity? The fact that you’re willing to make that consession and say you want what’s best for black people wild crazy. You have a whole thread of people that came to that conclusion with out needing a grown man lie to our faces and pick out pockets.You realize that you can’t even criticize trump supporters now without being a giant hypocrite right? You just replaced the white man lying in your ear with a black one, just because you like the way he talks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom