Official Umar Johnson Thread

you should research the council of nicaea. there's a lot that's not well known/hidden from us.

as far as what Khufu is saying its less about being black Christians being a part of the "stereotypical black church" and more with the fact that the whole religion is ...altered... and done in a way to intentionally suppress ppl and indoctrinate ppl while a special group reaps the benefits of it.
i'm still in my journey but it goes deep and it just keeps going and going.

it feels like we have to be spiritual and non religious because religion relies on man and what man is telling you to think and feel based on what someone else told him/her based off of councils and evens that occurred where...well just research the council of Nicaea.

I wonder if anybody that looked like us was present when they decided the direction Christianity would go in.

its actually deeper than the above. I just don't have the time to really get into it but it deserves its own thread, really.
Christianity was used to justify slavery and manifest destiny and all that. but peel back the layers further and there were ppl that decided what jesus would mean to the rest of us, regardless of race, and if he would even be included...what books would be included, which are left out, etc.
the Vatican has a lot of things but doesn't share a lot of things. why?

My issue with it is that its not fundamentally black/African. I have an issue with it when MOST black people align themselves with Christianity (and to a lesser extent Islam) and it is NOT inherently for us. Our culture is now based around another group of peoples teaching.

Like why is a Middle Eastern man dying in Saudi Arabia relevant to AFRICAN people, that's the core of it. You can be a great black person and NOT believe in a book from another group of people.

It blows my mind that we still havent gotten out of this reliance on a man-made religion that was not ours in the first place.

If I see a Arab being an Muslim or a European being a Christian. I get it, however when I see black adults around my age of 34 still giving their life to a religion that was originally FORCED upon us for control, I dont get it. I dont know if Im crazy or something

I think it was ours but it was taken away from us and altered.
again, i'm still researching but yeah that's what I get from what I've read so far.
I feel like Christians/jews in those remote areas of Ethiopia is probably how its supposed to be?
I don't know I have to keep reading and all that.

then I have to think about time. when the the council take place vs what ppl in Africa were doing around that time and before.

the middle east isn't really a separate area from Africa IMO and I think either way the makeup of who you see now and who was around then are different.
I def think ppl in that area were black. migration was a thing but that's another topic and i'm at work.

you should research the council of nicaea. there's a lot that's not well known/hidden from us.

as far as what Khufu is saying its less about being black Christians being a part of the "stereotypical black church" and more with the fact that the whole religion is ...altered... and done in a way to intentionally suppress ppl and indoctrinate ppl while a special group reaps the benefits of it.

it feels like we have to be spiritual and non religious because religion relies on man and what man is telling you to think and feel based on what someone else told him/her based off of councils and evens that occurred where...well just research the council of Nicaea.

I wonder if anybody that looked like us was present when they decided the direction Christianity would go in.

I completely get what you’re saying and id even argue that I am more spiritual than religious in the sense that being a christian takes place 99% inside my own spirit. It way more than a book telling you to do x y z. Who I call God is bigger than anyone’s attempts At misdirection. But this is getting into territory that I’m not sure I can properly articulate.

I completely get what you’re saying and id even argue that I am more spiritual than religious in the sense that being a christian takes place 99% inside my own spirit. It way more than a book telling you to do x y z. Who I call God is bigger than anyone’s attempts At misdirection. But this is getting into territory that I’m not sure I can properly articulate.

bro, you dont have to be a Christian to be a great man. I believe in my community and my family as much as the next man does, but I'm not confined by a book written when they didn't know the Earth revolved around the sun. They didnt know about dinosaurs but some man created the universe in 7 days because of a zap of his finger? lol? like it gets really ridiculous when you think about it.

Im not religious at all, i'm more about learning about actual science things and I realize that there is a beginning and an end to life. Simple

maybe Khufu can shed light on this. I know that or it seems like Christianity is based off of what was going on in east Africa (like the concept of a single god). certain things were taken/influenced by what was going on in Egypt.
it seems like (from what I've read so far) the jewish ppl in Ethiopia are the original jewish ppl or are a part of a group of the original jewish ppl. I kinda get the same impression of the Christians from that area.

this is a hard journey for several reasons.
geography and language come to mind. then time periods, migration patterns, facts vs traditions not based on facts, etc.
then texts that are hidden, lost or written by ppl with various agendas.

its not really about questioning God for me but more about learning the truth. we were robbed of everything and broken and reformed in their image which is why we sound, move, think and act like them. I just want to be free.

bro, you dont have to be a Christian to be a great man. I believe in my community and my family as much as the next man does, but I'm not confined by a book written when they didn't know the Earth revolved around the sun. They didnt know about dinosaurs but some man created the universe in 7 days because of a zap of his finger? lol? like it gets really ridiculous when you think about it.

Im not religious at all, i'm more about learning about actual science things and I realize that there is a beginning and an end to life. Simple

I never claimed to only Christians can be great men.

And your characterization doesn’t even remotely represent what Christians believe God to be. Christians believe God is beyond human logic, a being who existed before time. It’s one thing to believe that a being like that doesn’t exist; but any other characterization outside of that, including your characterization, isn’t even describing the God that Christians believe in. You’re attempting to apply human logic to something that by definition is supposed to be beyond that. I always apply the concept of infinity to God. You know infinity represents a value, but what’s the exact value assigned to it? In calculus the closesest we’ve ever been able to quantify infinity isn’t even a number. Same applies to God in my eyes.

People can accept the fact that the universe is not only infinite; but expanding which are two contradictory things, as part of the natural observable world, but a being which (even in concept) is beyond that is where the line is drawn? As someone whose actually studied physics to that degree being open to one and not the other is hilariously ironic.

Btw this is all coming from a graduate level engineer. I work in science every day and I sleep fine at night

Last edited:
https://www.netflix.com/title/81059684

Started watching these.

1. Did King David's Empire Exist?
52m
Tracing the steps of King David, Dr. Stavrakopoulou presents the story of the boy-warrior who defeated Goliath and built a mighty empire.

2. Did God Have a Wife?

51m
A fresh look at the Bible's original Hebrew text and archaeological sites in Syria and the Sinai shed new light on the people of the Old Testament.

3. The Real Garden of Eden

52m
Dr. Stavrakopoulou closely examines conventional readings of the Bible and ponders questions about the origins of humanity.

The size of the lies = mind blowing.

I never claimed to only Christians can be great men.

And your characterization doesn’t even remotely represent what Christians believe God to be. Christians believe God is beyond human logic, a being who existed before time. It’s one thing to believe that a being like that doesn’t exist; but any other characterization outside of that, including your characterization, isn’t even describing the God that Christians believe in. You’re attempting to apply human logic to something that by definition is supposed to be beyond that. I always apply the concept of infinity to God. You know infinity represents a value, but what’s the exact value assigned to it? In calculus the closesest we’ve ever been able to quantify infinity isn’t even a number. Same applies to God in my eyes.

Btw this is all coming from a graduate level engineer. I work in science every day and I sleep fine at night

You just dont have to be a Christian, simple.

Im giving you a choice by tomorrow to either choose Christianity or Pro-blackness or else you cant come back in this thread

You just dont have to be a Christian, simple.

Im giving you a choice by tomorrow to either choose Christianity or Pro-blackness or else you cant come back in this thread

Where did i say anyone HAS to be christian?
I only have control of my own actions. And I choose to be a christian.

:rofl:At that ultimatum
You may be the umar johnson gate keeper You’re not the pro black gate keeper bro.

maybe Khufu can shed light on this. I know that or it seems like Christianity is based off of what was going on in east Africa (like the concept of a single god). certain things were taken/influenced by what was going on in Egypt.
it seems like (from what I've read so far) the jewish ppl in Ethiopia are the original jewish ppl or are a part of a group of the original jewish ppl. I kinda get the same impression of the Christians from that area.

this is a hard journey for several reasons.
geography and language come to mind. then time periods, migration patterns, facts vs traditions not based on facts, etc.
then texts that are hidden, lost or written by ppl with various agendas.

its not really about questioning God for me but more about learning the truth. we were robbed of everything and broken and reformed in their image which is why we sound, move, think and act like them. I just want to be free.

Black people were the first people on the planet. Black women are THE first people on the planet.

Christianity is a rip off of Kemeticism, the first belief system on the planet out of Kemet. We were first called NILOS. The model we are supposed to aspire to is that of HERU/HRU, who is indeed a Black man who is without ego. His mother is AST whom the greeks called Isis, who gave birth to him in the first immaculate conception. His father was dead, Ausar, who was killed and dismembered by his brother Set, the christian model for satan. It were the greeks who came in and initially messed things up, with egyptologists who were influenced through christianity and the other abrahamic faiths, destroying the rest by not understanding the customs and language, while also having an agenda. One of the first lies told is that the pyramids were built through slavery. That was an utter and complete falsehood, which was told to divert others away from the Egyptian belief system. Those pyramids were built by craftsman recruited from nearby countries, and they were paid for it.

The greeks tried to convince the Kemetics to worship their Gods, and they refused. Those wars that were fought are the result of what we are dealing with right now.

I will get back to this later when I have some time. What was done was deep, and is really, truly, a fight that many are not aware of. We went from ancestral worship, many gods that serve as ONE. It is called The All That Are The One, which speaks to those deities that serve as one, to the worship of a single god that has no connection to us ancestrally. People wonder why we are struggling all around the planet, and why women are the most oppressed people on this very planet.

Christianity is the deification of Jesus the historical figure who was a Jewish man. Crazy thing is the people that killed him pretend to praise him the most. Tricked the whole world to look at a torture device with bleeding wounded man as a holy symbol.

They made a decision that it was easier to kill this man and deal with him as an idea that they own and control vs letting him live. Much like how they do MLK.

Outside of the nicea council's ( there were multiple edicts) you need to lol into the Inquisition too. How did whites go from paganism to Christianity?

Would you believe Christianity to be the work of God when humans force you to convert and gun/knife point? Would surviving have been more important?

Proclaiming a Christian lineage kept you alive.

If you believe in hell, it will be full of people talking about getting to heaven

42principlesofmaat.jpg

...and the rip off....
adip-465_copy__14891_zoom.jpg

If you check out MAAT, it deals directly with the treatment of people. It does not allow slavery at all. However, the ten commandments does not condemn as such.The Ten Commandments also speaks to one god, who is referred to as a man. The ten commandments speaks of women as PROPERTY.

This begs the question of, how does anything come into creation without a Woman present first? Even Jesus had a vessel. Who or what was the vessel that gave birth to the universe, and why is SHE not considered? When was the last time a man gave birth to anything?

Good morning brothers, please lets not just turn this into a religion thread.
This wasn't brought up due to religion. However, how a person is socialized through religious beliefs, can and will dictate that person's politics. This will effect you intellectually, and then even physically. If the spiritual laws that you live by allows the oppression of others due to gender or race, age, or even sexual identity? Then that way of belief is wrong, then totally against the free will that it supposedly promotes.

So many have been conditioned due to falsehoods being disguised as fact, through belief systems such as the abrahamic faiths. I am not trying to convince anyone here to believe as I do either.

This wasn't brought up due to religion. However, how a person is socialized through religious beliefs, can and will dictate that person's politics. This will effect you intellectually, and then even physically. If the spiritual laws that you live by allows the oppression of others due to gender or race, age, or even sexual identity? Then that way of belief is wrong, then totally against the free will that it supposedly promotes.

So many have been conditioned due to falsehoods being disguised as fact, through belief systems such as the abrahamic faiths. I am not trying to convince anyone here to believe as I do either.

nah, I get what youre saying bro. Religion has a major influence on an individual and society. I just didnt want this to turn into a religion vs religion battle.

If it dont come from Africa, dont let that be your basis of life, because you aint living for your people, but instead living for other people.

thats my bro, black people just need to come together under blackness not walking around like wanna be Europeans. Until we unite as one, we aint going nowhere
How long have we been pushing this we need to unite message?

Not saying we shouldn't but people never seem to question the realistic aspect of it

Last edited:
How long have we been pushing this we need to unite message?

Not saying we don't but people never seem to question the realistic aspect of it

I understand what ur saying but just because it’s a somewhat hopeless cause doesn’t meant you shouldn’t believe in it and push it as your agenda

I think it also depends on what realm of unity we are thinking about.

No, we wont all come together and hold hands to sing we shall overcome. Im thinking more so abiding by the same code and standards when it comes to each other. (Poor example, but I always thought it dope that on the og Planet of the Apes, it was the worst crime for an ape to kill another ape. Like that was a basic understanding they all shared. That's not supposed to happen.)

Having a unified long-term goal in mind when we operate within a smaller circles would make a huge difference. We (the majority of black of black Americans) only work towards our individual success and hope to contribute to the/a greater cause when we reach the mountain top, if at all.

And having the same "moral" bonds would bring us under the same banner. It doesn't have to be adopted by all black to be effective. Just enough of a segment to where it sends a message to the world that we, together, stand for something greater than our individual selves.

I think we have that understanding of that need to form a collective somehow (United we stand divided we fall) but we lack the crystalized methods and directive of what that entails and a vision of what that even looks like.

Back
Top Bottom