Official Umar Johnson Thread

How could you show bigotry towards another class of people that have suffered social injustice . You would be better put joining hands to end all ignorance .

Last edited:
I don't agree. I also think his school will be full of discrimination. 

There is nothing wrong with him focusing on boys, but leaving girls as an afterthought doesn't sit well with me.

You all can't seriously think he would ever build an all girls school. Girls are an afterthought for him I just don't see it.

Anybody have a video of him explaining how girls should act or how the boys will teach the girls how to act? I'm curious wheat his views are.

My man said he calls adhd ain't no dad home disorder ..wouldn't that be andhd :lol: also that disregard for double negatives too :x

Also first he trashes DEA for mass locking up men for drug enforcement , then cites them on a source on ritalins drug classification compared to crack right after .

I'm no fan of them either but if you trying to make a point don't use them as a source afterwards to make your argument against prescription medication .

Last edited:
Glad he brought up Asian, Indian, and Arab people not having to get loans through American banks.

You can disagree with him about gay people (I don't agree with him on that topic either) but dude knows what he is talking about when it is about Black people.

Glad he brought up Asian, Indian, and Arab people not having to get loans through American banks.

You can disagree with him about gay people (I don't agree with him on that topic either) but dude knows what he is talking about when it is about Black people.

Facks. I feel like the attack on white supremacy starts with an attack on poverty. If we start putting our $$ in black banks, building wealth by borrowing from these banks and investing in our own schools (primary-HBCUs) we'd be a dangerous bunch. But thats too much like right so....

Can you post a list of black banks. Everyone talks about putting money in black banks 

Nevermind

It will be awhile before we see the reward of putting how money in black banks and school.

I like Umar alot. His thinking is on point. Black people can't just protest and go home. We do have to take the next step in protesting and then coming up with solution & concrete actions that are non violent and making sure we are seen, not just heard!

But how many of those black people are ready to risk losing their jobs for a better life for the whole race?

i agree with alot of things umar johnson says in terms of why things are the way they are for black people in America. I don't agree on a lot of his solutions in that it seems like he just wants to creat a separate america for black people, and i dont necessarily agree with that. black people have been in America just as long as white people have and have the same right to America as they do. I think he needs to work on getting his message out to white people because not a damn thing is going to change unless white minds start changing.

What are yalls thoughts about him saying blacks need to publicly get on Big O?

YES!

i agree with alot of things umar johnson says in terms of why things are the way they are for black people in America. I don't agree on a lot of his solutions in that it seems like he just wants to creat a separate america for black people, and i dont necessarily agree with that. black people have been in America just as long as white people have and have the same right to America as they do. I think he needs to work on getting his message out to white people because not a damn thing is going to change unless white minds start changing.

Some whites have a deep seeded hate and fear for blacks. Many with serious power and influence. Theres no changing those minds. Other than that i think building a seperate wealth and power structure for blacks will go along way in changing the minds that can be changed. You kill 2 birds with one stone in that regard by cutting off reliance on those who seek to oppress and also help change some whites mind by showing them the value blacks can contribute to society if given the chance.

YES!
Some whites have a deep seeded hate and fear for blacks. Many with serious power and influence. Theres no changing those minds. Other than that i think building a seperate wealth and power structure for blacks will go along way in changing the minds that can be changed. You kill 2 birds with one stone in that regard by cutting off reliance on those who seek to oppress and also help change some whites mind by showing them the value blacks can contribute to society if given the chance.
i would just like to believe that the majority of white people dont have that deep seeded hate and fear. and waking up the others would hopefully bring about change.

but ive been listening to Umar for awhile and when you piece everything it sounds like he wants a country separate from white. maybe im being a little naive but i just dont think its fair that blacks should have to start from scratch considering what we've done for this country already.

YES!

i would just like to believe that the majority of white people dont have that deep seeded hate and fear. and waking up the others would hopefully bring about change.

but ive been listening to Umar for awhile and when you piece everything it sounds like he wants a country separate from white. maybe im being a little naive but i just dont think its fair that blacks should have to start from scratch considering what we've done for this country already.

I dont think the majority have deep seeded hate, in fact its probably a minority of whites. But a majority have prejudices, as do we all. Its easier to change prejudices, the hate is a little harder. But its been over a century and while it has gotten better in that time its seems we're moving backward at this point.

I dont think hes talking about a seperate country but im not up on all his stuff like that. To me it just seems like the system needs to be changed and for various reasons blacks arent able to change the current system as it stands. So an alternative is to build our own economic, education, ect. systems and if the two cant eventually be integrated at least we'll be better off than we were.

Back
Top Bottom