Official Umar Johnson Thread

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican nah breddrin I’m good with this thread.

half these dudes here ain’t black and the rest of them are kids that have no clue what black power is.

we get it yall don’t like Umar, but a constant thread everyday to make jokes? I’m good.

Most black people are worthless to the cause anyway, it’s all good man.
Thought you were leaving?

He seems like the kinda guy who would get caught secretly sleeping with white women or gay dudes or both.
200.gif

Finished both episodes. The 2nd one was really dope. Ive touched on some of their talking points on NT and other mediums. Really good interview.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican nah breddrin I’m good with this thread.

half these dudes here ain’t black and the rest of them are kids that have no clue what black power is.

we get it yall don’t like Umar, but a constant thread everyday to make jokes? I’m good.

Most black people are worthless to the cause anyway, it’s all good man.

I like Umar a lot. I don't agree with everything he says but about 75% I'm on board with.

Black people coming together and putting black first? You would think most people would right? But unfortunately that’s not the case and this thread is a constant reminder of our issues.

Umar is suppose to be in my neck of the woods today. He's going to be speaking at Alcorn State University. Wish I could be there to see how people react towards him.

He exposed himself getting all emotional when Lord Jamar was asking him valid questions. This is what happens when public figures let the lil fame and praise they get go to their head.

He exposed himself getting all emotional when Lord Jamar was asking him valid questions. This is what happens when public figures let the lil fame and praise they get go to their head.

Hold up- what did he expose about himself or his operation?

I think that any question posed to Umar is valid but people also have to be able to accept his response... and if they don’t like the response the solution is simple- don’t donate to his cause!

Jamar basically said “I know a guy that opened a school in a shorter amount of time than you did Umar. So what’s the holdup?”

Jamar provided literally no tangible details other than the damn name of the school lmao!

Umar listed various operational issues that are legitimate as it relates to why it’s taking so long.

Umar has also time and time again made it extremely clear that no concessions and no compromises will be made in regards to the school. That is to say that he will not take out bank loans or government donations because if he does then others would potentially have a say so in how the school is run and operated.

When Umar says “Unapologetically Afrikan” he takes it to the absolute extreme. A lot of people have a problem with that, and at times I can see why. But the benefit of this is that the curriculum, standards, hiring, other procedural issues and so on and so forth will be decided by Umar or whoever he enlists to have power at the school.

I’m fairly certain that Jamar’s friend does not retain that level of autonomy that Umar seeks.

So when you say Umar was getting emotional- yeah he was because Jamar demonstrated that he doesn’t understand the concept of complete autonomy as it relates to a school.

Jamar didn’t do any homework, asked some half baked questions, came with a half baked basis for comparison and then tried to play Umar. WHAT SERIOUS PERSON ISNT GOING TO BE UPSET BY THAT???

That was BS on Jamar’s behalf and anyone being objective can recognize that.

At times I’m still skeptical of Umar, but Jamar did nothing to add to that skepticism. If anything it just let me know that Jamar is horrible at interviewing people about anything not related to rap music. He presented no facts whatsoever. He didn’t even know how many buildings Umar had purchased.

I’m annoyed that I watched that entire video now man f *** Jamar 🤣

I think that any question posed to Umar is valid but people also have to be able to accept his response... and if they don’t like the response the solution is simple- don’t donate to his cause!

Jamar basically said “I know a guy that opened a school in a shorter amount of time than you did Umar. So what’s the holdup?”

Jamar provided literally no tangible details other than the damn name of the school lmao!

Umar listed various operational issues that are legitimate as it relates to why it’s taking so long.

Umar has also time and time again made it extremely clear that no concessions and no compromises will be made in regards to the school. That is to say that he will not take out bank loans or government donations because if he does then others would potentially have a say so in how the school is run and operated.

When Umar says “Unapologetically Afrikan” he takes it to the absolute extreme. A lot of people have a problem with that, and at times I can see why. But the benefit of this is that the curriculum, standards, hiring, other procedural issues and so on and so forth will be decided by Umar or whoever he enlists to have power at the school.

I’m fairly certain that Jamar’s friend does not retain that level of autonomy that Umar seeks.

So when you say Umar was getting emotional- yeah he was because Jamar demonstrated that he doesn’t understand the concept of complete autonomy as it relates to a school.

Jamar didn’t do any homework, asked some half baked questions, came with a half baked basis for comparison and then tried to play Umar. WHAT SERIOUS PERSON ISNT GOING TO BE UPSET BY THAT???

At times I’m still skeptical of Umar, but Jamar did nothing to add to that skepticism. If anything it just let me know that Jamar is horrible at interviewing people about anything not related to rap music. He presented no facts whatsoever. He didn’t even know how many buildings Umar had purchased.

At the end of day 6 years is too long bruh. The only valid reason for this to be taking that long is he ain't the person that should taken on a project like this.

And if you asking people to donate their hard earned money you damn right folks gon have some questions when **** already look shady. He getting all emotional and saying anybody that has questions are "haters" and "I don't want your money" then bruh turnaround saying he needs more money to complete it. :lol: :smh:

Like dawg, you turning away potential donators by giving people the run-around. WHAT SERIOUS PERSON WOULD DONATE TO HIM AFTER SEEING HIS RESPONSES? :lol:

I rock with a lot of the stuff Umar says, love his insight on how black kids are treated by the white school system but son be looking crazy when people ask the right questions. He need to get off the ego ****.

At the end of day 6 years is too long bruh. The only valid reason for this to be taking that long is he ain't the person that should taken on a project like this.

And if you asking people to donate their hard earned money you damn right folks gon have some questions when **** already look shady. He getting all emotional and saying anybody that has questions are "haters" and "I don't want your money" then bruh turnaround saying he needs more money to complete it. :lol: :smh:

Like dawg, you turning away potential donators by giving people the run-around. WHAT SERIOUS PERSON WOULD DONATE TO HIM AFTER SEEING HIS RESPONSES? :lol:

I rock with a lot of the stuff Umar says, love his insight on how black kids are treated by the white school system but son be looking crazy when people ask the right questions. He need to get off the ego ****.

Thats fair. He may in fact not be the right person to take on the project.

But nobody else seems to be willing to do it with 0 concessions.

How is that school coming along?

Ain’t no school champ.......it was all just a hustle.

Bless your heart.

Ain’t no school champ.......it was all just a hustle.

Bless your heart.

ok Jamar.

Look, I'm not defending Umar to the point of actually sending him any type of donation. I definitely see where and why people are skeptical.

I do however draw the line at calling him a complete joke. I stop there because at a minimum, its very clear that the man has been in the trenches of this silent war on young black kids in the public school system. Very few other people with his credentials (and yes his credentials are verifiable) are talking about this or bothering to do anything about it.

I want to believe that he is doing what he can to build the first truly Pan African school for African American Youth.

I assume that you are Black?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom