Official Umar Johnson Thread

Bad Bunny is Afro-latino. It's hidden to make him more "marketable"

FLAmJ0FXsAIVdK0.jpg_large.jpg

Emu-kCMXIAADQWh.jpg_large.jpg

All this time I thought bad bunny was a girl until i saw pics.

Ps. I dont know who bad bunny is, Ive just heard the name floating around the internet/entertainment.

I genuinely apologize to any black person in a position of power who i criticized for not "giving back" enough. **** is a waste of energy & effort :lol:

Tho older i get the more i understand, those people build their immediate circles & families up, tryna play martyr for these ****** is asinine

I genuinely apologize to any black person in a position of power who i criticized for not "giving back" enough. **** is a waste of energy & effort :lol:

Tho older i get the more i understand, those people build their immediate circles & families up, tryna play martyr for these ****** is asinine
I can't help the poor if I'm one of them, so I got rich and gave back to me thats the win win.
1256cf (2).jpg

I can't help the poor if I'm one of them, so I got rich and gave back to me thats the win win.
1256cf (2).jpg

One of the realest things he ever said,

with that said tho, i'm gonna need this ***** to stop the 5%er talk & doing albums with known NOI members talking like Farrakhan while simultaneously feeding the community nothing but vices :lol:

Exactly! Well said. Only the strong survive :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Yea i'm all for helping others but that **** isn't a requirement nor should they be expected to be some "leaders"

Raise your loved ones up to be leaders, self sufficient, accountable and not full of excuses and I swear life is so easy. Build those up around you and it just makes things run smooth. A wise person will reciprocate it with other loved ones or friends who are receptive to it. Those who aren’t, don’t waste time trying to save them

The argument against IR dating because it takes wealth out of Black communities is dumb because rich people (of any race) are only going to take care of themselves and immediate family. They’re not giving allowances to their neighbors.

Back
Top Bottom