Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

Going back to stock right now. My battery life was terrible and apps kept crashing. Sucks because I liked the tweaks I had.

BiteSMS updated to Beta 13 (two updates in 24 hours!)

Beta 13 – Released 30 January

Fixed Scheduled messages with repeats.

Added Clear Icon settings back in Settings, Quick Reply, Lock Mode / Unlock Mode.

Implemented the Accents / Diacritics feature (settings, more stuff).

We now lock QC and QR to portrait mode even in landscape apps, as it’s still a few weeks away until landscape is completed.

The biteSMS icon should now be implemented correctly (right size etc).

Beta 12 – Released 29 January

Bunch of bug fixes.

NEW: Added a long hold gesture on the camera roll icon (in popup) to automatically insert last pic.

NEW: Added X (clear) icon to notifications, so you can more quickly dismiss them as read.

so how do you transfer Moviebox movies you downloaded to your desktop computer ? i tried using bridge and that did not work. any help would be greatful

I'm using an iMac computer btw if that helps

so how do you transfer Moviebox movies you downloaded to your desktop computer ? i tried using bridge and that did not work. any help would be greatful

I'm using an iMac computer btw if that helps
get ifunbox and download appsync on your iPhone.... once you have use ifunbox..~~/var/mobile/Library/Artworks/ is where your movies downloads will be from there copy to cpu/// ooh and u need afc2add tweak in order to transfer files

Last edited:
So I just did the jailbreak and I'm missing PreferenceLoader and MobileSubstrate, even changed my Cydia account to Developer and still nothing, help please.

Me
So I just did the jailbreak and I'm missing PreferenceLoader and MobileSubstrate, even changed my Cydia account to Developer and still nothing, help please.

Me too and I did mine through an iPad mini.
I added some
Sources and downloaded them my self not sure if they work or not

get ifunbox and download appsync on your iPhone.... once you have use ifunbox..~~/var/mobile/Library/Artworks/ is where your movies downloads will be from there copy to cpu/// ooh and u need afc2add tweak in order to transfer files
I do that but there is not artworks in ifile ? And when it was there the movie files were not there . Also what is afc2add

I do that but there is not artworks in ifile ? And when it was there the movie files were not there . Also what is afc2add
then u didn't d/l the files or they were erased.... /var/mobile/Library/Artworks.. I just did it with the latest episodes update. It happened to be big bang episode... I d/l it went to the above section and there it was.... I used ifunbox went to classic and again there the file was and I simply press the copy to pc and it did it

Got my phone somewhat setup. Just need a few tweaks to be updated. (And NoStatusBar doesn't wanna work for me... Stupid 5S..)

Nice and simple.

View media item 762876
Get Cloaky for the statusbar

Oh. I had Cloaky, I just wanted NoStatusBar so I could hide the status bar in the lock screen.

It finally updated, then I got Springtomize3 to replace most of my tweaks. Since DockShift never seemed to work, Springtomize solved that for me. Also let me hide my icons and a few other little tweaks. Changed up a few icons too.

View media item 776404View media item 776403

My look for today.  I said I wouldn't theme........
mean.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom