Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

That would be perfect! I just tried to add those kobe ones through iFunbox and theyre in a folder and I followed your directions but i dont see them when i go to Zeppelin, any idea what I could be doing wrong?

made the folder youself?

Repped. Thanks man.

I'm sure I'm making a simple mistake but I've plugged my phone in, opened up iFunBox, went to the Zeppelin library, made a new folder for these ones you've created, but when I go to the Zeppelin setting on my phone; they dont show up. I've tried both respringing and turning my phone off and back on to avail.

Good lookin' out either way bortha

For those who are using Pandora downloader use Bridge, you can transfer songs to your  phone's music library and add artist/album name unlike pwntunes.

I prefer using iFunbox and convert the files on an audio converter (MediaHuman Audio Converter) and save them to itunes (they save with info+artwork this way)

Last edited:
Just download it on your phone, via the link I provided. Open it up via ifile and press the INSTALLER button in ifile. It will install over the older one without a problem. Respring your device and your good to go.

Is this right? I did what you said and got this:
View media item 258533
Springtomize still isn't functioning properly

TroyD can you do the Niketalk banner for a carrier logo?

Minus the since '99 part so it'll just be one line.

Is there a reason when I open BiteSMS it always checks to verify license, then it says "Invalid license received from server"

Anyway to prevent this?

Quick question, how do I clear the OTHER (about 2gb) on my iPhone? I googled it, etc but no answer came up.

ANy idea?

Repped. Thanks man.

I'm sure I'm making a simple mistake but I've plugged my phone in, opened up iFunBox, went to the Zeppelin library, made a new folder for these ones you've created, but when I go to the Zeppelin setting on my phone; they dont show up. I've tried both respringing and turning my phone off and back on to avail.

Good lookin' out either way bortha

I'm having the same problem too

for some reason when i try to install some tweaks like forecast, cydia wont let me download it.  it comes up saying that "the requested modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be automatically found or fixed".  any body know how to fix this?

Back
Top Bottom