Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

is there any way to adjust the intelliscreenx icons on your lock screen? i dont like how the clock and news are on one line making the clock extremely small

if you go into settings-intelliscreen you can then adjust settings for the program

Last edited:
Am I installing this the same way you told me to install BiteSMS?
How does this work? How does it make in app purchases free? Is that even possible?
nerd.gif
lets say you have a app that is a light version or trial or has a option to upgrade the app. inapp will allow you to do so for free.

I swear, this is my favorite damn thread on NT.

I love and hate finding new things at the same time, because I don't want to OD my phone. :smh:

Has anyone seen a way to skip the "mailbox" line since the app was updated last week? The initial release gave users with iFile access early with tweaking with settings, but since updated hasn't been working from what I can tell.

Mailbox is a DOPE app IMO btw. Get in line if you haven't already. (Regular app store)

Has anyone seen a way to skip the "mailbox" line since the app was updated last week? The initial release gave users with iFile access early with tweaking with settings, but since updated hasn't been working from what I can tell.

Mailbox is a DOPE app IMO btw. Get in line if you haven't already. (Regular app store)
I'm number 770, 634...................
sick.gif

winterboard is updated now and notifications on lockscreens work, but now the slide to read or reply or whatever is there |I

Anybody's phone just randomly reboot?

Mine does. I'm on a 4.

Also. If you have any problems and you have no choice but to restore as new. I have a way for you to do this and keep your photos and your notes. You can sync your apps and music later

Use ifunbox and go to var/mobile/media/dcim

Now copy the folders to your desktop. These hold your photos

Now go to var/mobile/library

Copy the notes folder to your desktop

You can see there's other folders in there. Like SMS saves your texting convos. Don't bother because it'll mess up your ability to send pics thru iMessage

After copying the pics and notes to your desktop restore your phone as new.

Jailbreak it

Add this source in Cydia repo.insanelyi.com

Install ifile

Using ifunbox go to the notes (var/mobile/library)

Drag the notes folder from your desktop here

Go to the photos directory (var/mobile/media/dcim)

Drag the folders there in ifunbox

Now using ifile go to var/mobile/media/photodata

Delete these files

View media item 271786
Now after a few seconds the photo app will update the images. Just pasting the pics in the dcim folder won't work. Deleting those files makes it work. Don't worry they'll come back afterwards.

The only thing is the images are gonna be a little out of order but its not that big of a deal

Last edited:
if i buy intelliscreenx on my iphone 4, then a few months later i get an iphone 5, will i have to buy intelliscreen x again for that phone or can i activate my purchased one with cydia on the new phone?

if i buy intelliscreenx on my iphone 4, then a few months later i get an iphone 5, will i have to buy intelliscreen x again for that phone or can i activate my purchased one with cydia on the new phone?
no it will be saved so long as you back up shsh/blobs to the cydia server.

^ good question was wondering the same

No. Just sign in with your account and it'll be fine. I bought a tweak a few years ago and when I got a new phone I just sign in with my Facebook account and it comes back

no it will be saved so long as you back up shsh/blobs to the cydia server.
do shsh blobs automatically get backed up once you start using cydia? im using my gmail for the account that im saving it on

Ok So I bought this app for my iPhone 4. I was able to Install in on my ipad3 as well. BUT unfortunately, once I updated to the iPhone5 I did have to repurchase the app. It was at a discounted price ($4.99), but I was not happy. I am still talking to the developer and trying to get a legit answer as to why I had to repurchase the app, even tho i was able to put it on the ipad without a problem. He told me because of the amount of time involved to update the app for the iPhone 5. This is why cracked apps will never die. I fully support the developers who constantly keep updating apps for people for FREE once you purchase them. BUT the devs who constantly want more money everytime they have to update their tweak for they next device suck. With that being said, I show my support for the devs because he helps with the jailbreak for all of my devices.

SO if you are getting ready to update to an iPhone5 from and i4, WAIT on purchasing intelliscreenX.

Seems like the notifications settings has been fixed with the new winterboard update! FINALLY!

How does this work? How does it make in app purchases free? Is that even possible?
nerd.gif
yea its possible! some how it tricks the app into think you paid.

Example: games that give you the option to buy credit points (i.e gold, cash) require you to make a real purchase within the app from your itunes account.  With the tweak you can get all that for free as many times as you want. Whatever game you're in will prompt you to enter in your itunes password or to confirm the purchase, when it does you just hit cancel. The app will still recognize the purchase even though you canceled the purchase.

hope that makes sense.  All i can tell you is that it works. i do in-app purchases in all my games/app that offer it and I'm never charged. just make sure that under settings--general--restrictions you turn in-app purchases on and set require password to immediately.

There are two versions of IntelliscreenX. One is for ios5 and the other is for ios6. So if you purchase the one for ios6 it will transfer to any device on ios6. If you purchased it along time ago, you have to repurchase ($4.99 instead of $9.99) once you update to ios6.

Anybody's phone just randomly reboot?

Mine does. I'm on a 4.

Also. If you have any problems and you have no choice but to restore as new. I have a way for you to do this and keep your photos and your notes. You can sync your apps and music later

Use ifunbox and go to var/mobile/media/dcim

Now copy the folders to your desktop. These hold your photos

Now go to var/mobile/library

Copy the notes folder to your desktop

You can see there's other folders in there. Like SMS saves your texting convos. Don't bother because it'll mess up your ability to send pics thru iMessage

After copying the pics and notes to your desktop restore your phone as new.

Jailbreak it

Add this source in Cydia repo.insanelyi.com

Install ifile

Using ifunbox go to the notes (var/mobile/library)

Drag the notes folder from your desktop here

Go to the photos directory (var/mobile/media/dcim)

Drag the folders there in ifunbox

Now using ifile go to var/mobile/media/photodata

Delete these files

View media item 271786
Now after a few seconds the photo app will update the images. Just pasting the pics in the dcim folder won't work. Deleting those files makes it work. Don't worry they'll come back afterwards.

The only thing is the images are gonna be a little out of order but its not that big of a deal

Or you can just plug your iphone into your computer and copy/paste the pictures into a folder on your desktop... >D

Back
Top Bottom