Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

Anyone try the same process with MLS Live??? Or suggest a place to look for more info?? only been checking the sinful forums.

get localiapstore deb file from cydia, and vpn one click from cydia, and udid faker to change device id just incase it gets track and possibly banned.

I had to delete AppAddict today. I got tired of getting a notification EVERY day about a new update. Half the damn links on there didn't work either.

I had to delete AppAddict today. I got tired of getting a notification EVERY day about a new update. Half the damn links on there didn't work either.
use 25pp instead have it posted in the thread, its basically chinese/asian version of install0us

How to get BiteSMS 7.4 cracked

1) if you have the cracked version of biteSMS 7.3 installed, install the official 7.4 version (the cracked version WILL BE UNINSTALLED; THIS IS OK)

2) Reboot

3) install UDIDFAKER 2.3.6 from the repo cydia.xsellize.com

4) reboot

5) fake your UDID for bitesms and open up biteSMS

You now have a full license for 7.4
NOTE: YOU MUST FOLLOW THESE STEPS EXACTLY AS THEY ARE POSTED.

How to get BiteSMS 7.4 cracked

1) if you have the cracked version of biteSMS 7.3 installed, install the official 7.4 version (the cracked version WILL BE UNINSTALLED; THIS IS OK)

2) Reboot

3) install UDIDFAKER 2.3.6 from the repo cydia.xsellize.com

4) reboot

5) fake your UDID for bitesms and open up biteSMS

You now have a full license for 7.4
NOTE: YOU MUST FOLLOW THESE STEPS EXACTLY AS THEY ARE POSTED.
Thanks fam worked perfect!

AutoAppTranslate is $3 not doing that just for this app.
eyes.gif

What now.
nerd.gif
its free on xsellize repo

Is there an alternative to adblocker? It works well, but it won't let me upload pics on here and blocks certain webpages from opening.

I have like 4 blanks that I can't seem to remove no matter what I do can anyone help to remove them??

is there a tweak to remove that phone icon for when folks call and you can choose to send them a text or remind yourself later

i have never used this once... would like to remove if possible.

thanks

Yourtube for Ios6 is available now guys....A MUST OWN

View media item 311557
Download any song you want via the youtube app. Click the download icon. Once it is downloaded go to Downloads....click the arrow on the song....his add audio to music....free music

Yourtube for Ios6 is available now guys....A MUST OWN

View media item 311557
Download any song you want via the youtube app. Click the download icon. Once it is downloaded go to Downloads....click the arrow on the song....his add audio to music....free music

Repped

But $3.99 though is there a cracked version somewhere?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom