Official USA Mens Basketball Thread *~ U.S. defeated Tuniasia 92-57 Thursday (Next up: Angola) ~*

VanillaFreak13:
We still have yet to see Blake Griffin, Cousins.
I can guarantee you this: Cousins will not be on the team. Promise. He has already earned a reputation for having a bad attitude w/ coaches, and that's not going to cut it.

VanillaFreak13:
I can guarantee you this: Cousins will not be on the team. Promise. He has already earned a reputation for having a bad attitude w/ coaches, and that's not going to cut it.

VanillaFreak13:
I can guarantee this: Cousins will not be on the team. He's already developed a reputation for having a bad attitude towards coaches, and that's just not going to cut it.

VanillaFreak13:
I can guarantee this: Cousins will not be on the team. He's already developed a reputation for having a bad attitude towards coaches, and that's just not going to cut it.

Loveula
pimp.gif

I'm @ work, no internet, and on blackberry.....keep us unfortunate ones posted on the game
Also, where can I view these games online in my free time?
Nba.com?
Thanks

I'm @ work, no internet, and on blackberry.....keep us unfortunate ones posted on the game
Also, where can I view these games online in my free time?
Nba.com?
Thanks

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

VanillaFreak13:
According to who?

VanillaFreak13:
According to who?

VanillaFreak13:
i can see Cousins havin the same personality as J.R. Smith,

a bunch of talent, but un-coachable

VanillaFreak13:
i can see Cousins havin the same personality as J.R. Smith,

a bunch of talent, but un-coachable

Back
Top Bottom