**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

Soto need to get more run when he in front of goal he scores. 12 mins not enough lol. Don’t want him to chose Chile over us!

couldn't catch the match earlier cause of work but who is Gioacchini and where did he come from? :emoji_heart_eyes:

usa-mexico-nations-league-final.jpeg

Back in the saddle fellas!!! Golden generation is here.. hopefully US regulars come back!!! Me personally been hiding since not qualifying for the last WC!

:nthat: :emoji_flag_us:

Wanted to watch the game again and i forgot to record. 0]
Anyone have a link to where I can find a stream recording??

I was cycling last night while watching the last 30 minutes, good Lord! Straight hyped and just felt that Horvath was going to stop PK. Match didn't mean much but has to be a confidence booster for the young bucks.

All those cups and bottles being thrown and Westbrook cries about a little popcorn. Soccer is wild bruh

That was insane. Probably the most fun I've had watching this team in about 6 years or so lol.

Reyna, McKennie, Pulisic were the scorers. Good to see the future do that. Now let's build on this!

I was cycling last night while watching the last 30 minutes, good Lord! Straight hyped and just felt that Horvath was going to stop PK. Match didn't mean much but has to be a confidence booster for the young bucks.

You are incorrect my friend. Anytime we play Mexico and for any cup or chip it means a lot to US and to the Mexicans. You should watch their sports broadcasters crying and talking Ish last night!
hell my friends that root for el tri were on suicide watch last night as well!!

heck of a win and great confidence boost for GC coming up and WC qualifiers in Sept.

I thought the whole point of winning the CONCACAAF Nations' League was an automatic berth for Qatar 2022 outside of the hex or whatever damn system they're running now...?

there is really no point to Nations League outside of creating more competitive matches among the region like last night and replaces meaningless friendlies

^^^
Disappointing thing about Nations League is that it limits/eliminates opportunities to play against CONMEBOL teams, as well as friendlies against Euro teams. This would be worth it if WC berth came with it, but it doesn’t work that way anymore with this or Gold Cup I believe.

I get it, matches against Mexico will always matter in some sense but in the grand scheme of things isn’t playing against Brazil, Argentina, Spain, Germany, etc. better, even if the US Men don’t win much? Obviously money matters so from that standpoint it is what it is...

Back
Top Bottom