**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

I'm on cloud 9. PLEASE FINISH THE JOB SELECTA PAPA. Stunned we scored on USA via a header.
laugh.gif

What is going on with the US.

They look so fluid against Mexico.

That first goal made them relax and took away from the urgency.

Hopefully Gyau makes it in to add some speed since Brek is obviously gassed.

Give credit to the Salvadorans dudes. They are passing around possesion very well. I think the early goal was the best thing to happen as it forced us to be aggressive and screw any bunkering. I hope Dustin Corea is subbed in during the 2nd half.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Give credit to the Salvadorans dudes. They are passing around possesion very well. I think the early goal was the best thing to happen as it forced us to be aggressive and screw any bunkering. I hope Dustin Corea is subbed in during the 2nd half.

I forget what thread is this again

I love the States and support yall anytime you arent facing ES. This happens to be the only thread talking about the gm. Back off.

I love the States and support yall anytime you arent facing ES. This happens to be the only thread talking about the gm. Back off.

fair enough.... I'm just genuinely butt hurt right now

lol chill.....
I respect your team but don't expect anybody to give a damn when their team is losing

Back
Top Bottom