Official V Thread S2 EP 10 "Mother's Day" 3/15/11

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Nice seeing Morris Chestnut in something other than an all black Lifetime Movie.

^ RRRRRIIIIICCCCCKKKKKYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good episode
alien.gif

Just watched the re-air of the pilot and I liked it.

Hopefully my interest doesn't wane like it did with Flashforward.

Good episode. Looks like it'll be a good series. I wonder how that kid is gonna keep a relationship going with the lizard girl, though. I bet she turns onthe aliens ala Morris Chestnut.

Got this taped. Gotta watch it in the morning along with Sons of Anarchy. Hell yeah.

Originally Posted by 18key

Good episode. Looks like it'll be a good series. I wonder how that kid is gonna keep a relationship going with the lizard girl, though. I bet she turns on the aliens ala Morris Chestnut.

In the original part of their plan was to crate a hybrid race, they could be trying like this. She did seem really eager to flirt with him.

God damn it !! i can't believe I missed it!! I used to love the OG series when i was younger.

Anybody know where i can watch it ?

Originally Posted by DMoney82

God damn it !! i can't believe I missed it!! I used to love the OG series when i was younger.

Anybody know where i can watch it ?
i missed it too. but try hulu.com or tvshack.com

Does this show have any staying power? Seems like something that will tire quickly. I dunno, i'm always skeptical with new shows that I like.

i forgot to set my DVR!
ohwell.gif
does anyone know if they will re-air thisepisode? DAMMIT
mad.gif

the OG series also had the one fine alien. brings back memories. i gotta dl this later. i missed it.

the OG series also had the one fine alien. brings back memories. i gotta dl this later. i missed it.

I was wondering why the other V thread was so quiet... then I found this tread.
laugh.gif

Anyway... having watched the original miniseries back in the early 80's, I was eagerly anticipating this 'reboot'... The pilot was pretty good,having given a lot of info in just 1 episode. Personally, I'm interested in seeing how different this reboot will be compared to the OG. Obviously, a lotof the story will be updated, like using sleeper cells. I also read that the show might use actors from the OG series, but in different roles. Keep your eyespeeled.

Originally Posted by EEntegRa

Anna > Diana
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

...I refuse to spoil my memory of the original V's greatness with this reboot.
The acting, SFX, plot and overall feel of the original was subpar even by 70s-80s TV miniseries standards. This is subpar by glossed up postBSG-Lost prime time sci-fi TV series standards.

if michael ironside ain;t in this, then i;m not watching...... michael ironside was the badass pouring red powder in dude's face

Back
Top Bottom