Official V8 Muscle Thread [rumble] GRRRRRRR [/rumble]

Originally Posted by 23nando23

Dope thread.  I like maros and stangs alike but I went with the road less traveled. 

Everyone seems to have a stang and I understand why, there is tons of aftermarket support for it.  You can make them fast and you don't have to spend too much.  But there's one on every block.

I like the maro, well let me clear it up, I like the numbers that the ZL1 is pushing, but thats about it.  I test drove a maro when I was in the market for my car but that winshield angle is horrible.  I feel like I'm looking out of a bunker.  I;m not a tall guy, 5'10 but I felt as if the roof of the maro was caving in on me. Doesn't matter how fast the car is, if you can't see out of it and feel safe driving it.

Here's my car.  09Challenger SRT 6spd.  Too many upgrades to list.  Kenne Bell putting down 500RWHP and 496TQ.  If we're talking fly wheel numbers then it would be more like 575hp.

1304178238551.jpg

1306019033030.jpg

Killer whip !
pimp.gif
x1000   

Any vids of her in action online ?

nah no clips. I'm not a 1/4 mile type of guy but I have done so a few times just to see where I was at. I ran the car with those 22"wheels pictured and crappy tires, Nitto420s. Ran a 12.1 I'm sure if I put a set of 20's with some sticky tires I would be in the mid 11's. And this is with a stick. No launch control on this car. Most dudes now a days run an automatic and cars are adopting the launch control more and more.

Dope thread.  I like maros and stangs alike but I went with the road less traveled. 

Everyone seems to have a stang and I understand why, there is tons of aftermarket support for it.  You can make them fast and you don't have to spend too much.  But there's one on every block.

I like the maro, well let me clear it up, I like the numbers that the ZL1 is pushing, but thats about it.  I test drove a maro when I was in the market for my car but that winshield angle is horrible.  I feel like I'm looking out of a bunker.  I;m not a tall guy, 5'10 but I felt as if the roof of the maro was caving in on me. Doesn't matter how fast the car is, if you can't see out of it and feel safe driving it.

Here's my car.  09Challenger SRT 6spd.  Too many upgrades to list.  Kenne Bell putting down 500RWHP and 496TQ.  If we're talking fly wheel numbers then it would be more like 575hp.

1304178238551.jpg

1306019033030.jpg

Tagged pic or ducktales

1304178238551.jpg

1306019033030.jpg
I'll always be a Ford man, but definitely respect the Mopar muscle as well. Nice Challanger
pimp.gif
Those 6 speeds are Tremecs, aren't they?

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

1304178238551.jpg

1306019033030.jpg

Tagged pic or ducktales
No problem.  maybe I'll throw in my pink slip to show you it's paid off as well
smokin.gif

RESPECT, yes tremec.  same stuff thats on the Viper

awesome Chally, been wanting a srt8 but if i get one i might lose my license
laugh.gif
srs

Love the Mustang pics and vids, that Ford V8 rumble is mean.
The GT looks much cleaner without the spoiler.

eek.gif
at the Mopar flood...very nice.
pimp.gif

1304178238551.jpg

1306019033030.jpg
this challenger is mean 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom