OFFICIAL VANS SHOWCASE THREAD - TEAM VULCANIZED

Friend of mine is looking for these for his girl. He asked me for help, now I am asking you.
Just came out. From the Jesse Jo x Vans collection. Shoe Callab is sold in Pac Sun apparently, but not these in this color.
Called several Pac Sun stores, and they never got the Vans but they have the line of clothing and bras and sunglasses etc..
Has anyone seen these at any shops or site...where to cop ? whats the name?

THANKS NT!

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

^
That has happened to several of my pair's. I haven't been able to get rid of it.

I believe the pairs most prone to the "pinking" are those that have suede/nubuck.
never said thanks
happy.gif

someone drop some into for those burgundy wtaps! been waiting on the era's in 10.5 for months.

If your in the west coast Long beach area hit up proper but if release already passed I'm sure your out of luck. I'm not even gonna try :/

caleld supreme la and they released em n sold out of em yesterday as did all other socal stores they know of-valsurf, etc. 
100,110,120$ for sk8his. 

was lookni forward to these when i saw em on hypebeast but they released without a peep! 

i THINK proper mightve sold out too. havent given em a call or checked, but supreme said all the cali shops been selling em all off early, including supreme. :/

update if you hear anything! just want a pair of those chukkas!

I called them yesterday and they told me they haven't heard anything about them yet, but they told me to keep checking up with them. Usually they'll send out a newsletter for releases, even qs.

So far I ended up with an extra 10.5 Chukka in these Bones..

Effing quality on these is crazy nice compared to what else is being released, both from Vans and other makers. Even the inside of the box has some nice materials used. The dust bag is a totally different material than in the past, super soft like the ones my girlfriends $400 pumps come in from Saks. Crazy.

bbbfalcs@gmail.com

6477548975_57010128bd_b.jpg

this one shop completely overcharged me for a pair at $150. luckily i had two more coming in for retail price but now i do not want the 10.5 era. can't return it either. shame. still thinking if i should get chukkas

Back
Top Bottom