OFFICIAL VANS SHOWCASE THREAD - TEAM VULCANIZED

PLEASE READ ALL THE RULES BEFORE MOVINGFORWARD

- THIS IS ONLY FOR VANS SHOWCASE (WDYWT, PICK-UPS, COLLECTION PIC(S), ETC.)
- NO BUYING, TRADING, OR SELLING. (If so, pics and "PM me", is cool, NO PRICING)
- QUESTIONS ON SIZING, OLD/NEW/UPCOMING RELEASE INFO ACCEPTED.
- PLEASE LEAVE UNNECESSARY COMMENTS OUT.

So, to start off, my Vans:

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Updated: December 28, 2009[/color]

Misc. Syndicate (clockwise) - Ballistics, Jason Jesse's, (Wtaps Greaserz &Wes Humpston Authentic, SOLD).

Supreme (Blue Chukkas & Old Skools SOLD)

Shop Collabs (clockwise) - Active DSNB, In4mation, Huf (update, sold), Huf Chukkas, Kicks/Hi HC's...

It's good to see an official thread, but I'm not posting after you.
laugh.gif

Dope stuff, Cris.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

an official vans thread . . . VERY NICE ! ! !

nothing special for me, just some robert williams to go to the bank n grab some lunch

Finally, the thread is here. What a hell of a first post crisone. Haha. Clean collection.
So wsup with the Team Vulcanized stickers and apparel.
nerd.gif

some of these vans are far too clean. vans def. are supposed to show their wear. lets see some real vans.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

some of these vans are far too clean. vans def. are supposed to show their wear. lets see some real vans.

..............I had/have a lot of pairs, and I don't wear them every single day, the only days my Vans are worn are on the weekends, so therefore, no hardheel-drag, as of "real vans", I'm pretty sure someone will post theirs, my apologies that mine aren't "real."

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

how do you keep from major heel drag on your pairs? This is the only complaint I have.

..............As explained above.

Cris.

nice collection cris is that all of them? i remember you having blue wtap chukkas and the rest of the 3ft chukka pack etc.

Originally Posted by brian to the b

nice collection cris is that all of them? i remember you having blue wtap chukkas and the rest of the 3ft chukka pack etc.

.............Yeah, every single pair, sold a lot.

Cris.

Good to see this thread up and running! Dope stuff cris...it's crazy how much highly sought after stuff you've sold and still have so much awesomestuff. I don't even wanna know what it was like a month ago lol

cris you should send back the red laces from the hufs to me =D

i'll post my handful of vans in a sec...gonna go shower

^ Viet....you want them, I can send them to you, not really feeling them anyways.

Cris.

what I can find on my HD right now. i've got a couple more and gave the brown pair of rudezz to a friend, otherwise i've still got all these.

i4odbr.jpg

5yvm1x.jpg

293vm1l.jpg

2gwsuat.jpg

wl9nqd.jpg

34fmc5d.jpg

14oaiv8.jpg

nwitdc.jpg

zvr66g.jpg

66m8o6.jpg

2w52a2p.jpg

21dpzwm.jpg

281znzn.jpg

Solid collection, Stoopz.
pimp.gif
I wish my pinstripe chuckkas were as clean asyours.

I thought about pulling my kicks out for a collection pic this morning, but I was overcome by laziness. I might end up doing a wdywt type of thing, but if theweather stays the same, I'll be sticking to flip-flops for a while.

Back
Top Bottom