OFFICIAL VANS SHOWCASE THREAD - TEAM VULCANIZED

Crisone, that pic makes me want to get those Supremes now. What material is used on those halfcabs, btw?

^ Suede and Canvas.....the black part of the checkers looks to be printed on the suede, the inner/toe-box panels are canvas.

Cris.

Originally Posted by crisone

Supreme's came in today, a lot of mixed feelings about these, but, I like them.

Cris.

Out of all three colorways, I like those the best. I've been looking at those since they were released. Been trying to think how many times I'd bewearing a polka-dot patterned shoes. Maybe, one day 'll just close my eyes and order them. Anyway, those are
pimp.gif

^ Word, it's funny how people call them "polka-dots", when they're checker-board squares, haha, but it's pretty much all the same.

Cris.

^ Nice Cor......I like the Grey pair, and yo, I didn't forget about your logo work, I'm laggin', my apologies.

Cris.

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Nice Cor......I like the Grey pair, and yo, I didn't forget about your logo work, I'm laggin', my apologies.

Cris.

Thank you sir, I didn't think you forgot, and I know the laggin' myself, new job and stuff, and you got a house and fam to worry about. How is Bribtw?

And put me on the list of those to get a few of your new decals, that one came out DOPE, excited to see the others.

I keep running across these DQM Chukkas. It's not my size (size 8.5). Just picked it up in case someone wants to swap something for it.

I've been looking for these ClassicKicks Eras at a decent price for a while now. I like the color tones on these.

dope peacoats! I'd like to get the grey pair.

out to my gig last night, Taka Hayashis

Here are my most recent acquisitions. If only I hadn't slept on the NR drops.
frown.gif

2ptou9k.jpg

Proper - Native LX

33p9a4n.jpg

Huf Chukka Re-Up

collektorp - if those were a 7.5, I'd take them off your hands in no time!

pretty much wore these all weekend

and picked these up

those peacoats and 'preme half cabs are dope

Back
Top Bottom