OFFICIAL VANS SHOWCASE THREAD - TEAM VULCANIZED

Those supreme half cabs are sick SkavngerBrad.... I wish half cabs looked good on me
frown.gif
lol

Nice Del Barcos. Gonna pick up the same pair.

Any pics of the Scuba authentics?

I looked for this thread the other day and couldn't find it. Glad to see it's still around, what up ya'll.

New pickup arrived today. My most wanted pair of Vans, finally found for a good deal, I'm gonna get pictures snapped tonight, I'll post here as well.

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

info on when and where these are dropping. would love to pick these up
2cqi16b.jpg
I believe these dropped already, I remember seeing them on STA's website.

some more stuff:

80's (or 70's ) slip ons, they can be used as slippers too, the back folds
smile.gif

80's chukkas, leather on the shoes is so soft....

i believe this are some unreleased W taps if some expert can help me on this it would be appreciated. Definitely samples, size 9, no box, they came with some plastic bags
smile.gif

1st edition w taps chukkas, love this shoes here, they showing the wear....use them all the time
smile.gif

about those samples: i have seen one other pair on eBay that went for $150-200. i believe they are really rare.

ty coolgray! i never seen those anywhere else but i know for sure they were samples, thanks for your info anyway!

@ Cris: ty man, w taps rock!

@ coolgray: no i bought them about 2.5 years ago at a sample sale.

JTOTHAT:

How much did you pay for them?

I was asking because I thought your pair was the only pair out there...

Hey guys. Does anybody know where i can buy some vans chukka boot supreme reds w/ snakeskin for a nice price. Where can you find these and where is the best place to buy them.

Back
Top Bottom