OFFICIAL VANS SHOWCASE THREAD - TEAM VULCANIZED

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by 1stWitIt

Do the half cabs and chukkas fit true to size? Or should I half size down like with the sk8 hi's?

GR or Syndicates?

GR for me true to size; Syndi's are .5

The man speaks the truth...

Originally Posted by SkavengerBrandon

^Nice post xxxplosive187

^manamazing55 they get dirty quick, but if your going to get some get some ''no show'' shocks form journeys.

anyways yesterday...

info?

How much does a pair of Sz. 9 Deadstock Brown Mok Chukka's worth nowadays?..

Here's a picture for reference:

Thanks in advance.

Recent.....

Sk8 Hi Houndstooth...
491253ae8844f4141c01a363cab4d19a002fd81.pjpg

a6c35762ef014c2f477b1ef9102b8234060a4ae.pjpg

I got my first pair of Vans, and after 2 wears, the rubber on the inside of shoe, where the rubber is thickest (around the toe box) has come loose, so is there anyone way for me to fix this or do I take the L?

I'm passing on the Supreme vans but i feel like a yaer from now, i would've wished i copped the grey HC.

Anyone know where to buy chukka del barcos aside from online? Any colorway, i just want to go to a store and get them in person

8db351917abee3fea18e2dec145275ab5562d19.jpg

Can anyone help me find a pair of these in a 8.5-9? I've already got a pair, but I REALLY want another, easily my favorite pair of Vans ever. Or hell, if you know of another pair of vans this same khaki, I'd take that as well.

My newest:

I slipped them on with some denim to show how they look like on the feet for those who are wondering:

I might keep them now cuz of this pic, haha.

Cris.

Originally Posted by crisone

My newest Cris.

i like the set but they almost look too much like bowling shoes to me....idk i'll probably give in and get the black pair...haha

Back
Top Bottom