Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Just picked up the vaporshark dna 30.i had the itaste mvp 2 and the freaking threads stripped out. Piece of junk heard the threads were made with soft metal. Wish I could the rdna but I was in desperate need and that was on backorder. Arrived Tom. Can't wait
I have and rDNA X Russian 91% set up that i vape daily. You gonna love that vaporshark dna 30 famb.

I just got the IPV2 the other day. Looks nice but I think I'm gonna put a wrap on it. Honestly don't know why picked up a 50W device, don't think I'll ever go past 30. But extra wattage couldn't hurt I guess.

any recommendations on how to build coils? i just got my first rebuildable setup and am interested in building. not even sure what mod i have since i got it from a friend, but i just purchased a patriot atomizer at a vape shop. one of the guys there kinda showed me how he builds, but any other advice would be appreciated. as of right now, i only know how to change the cotton :lol:

any recommendations on how to build coils? i just got my first rebuildable setup and am interested in building. not even sure what mod i have since i got it from a friend, but i just purchased a patriot atomizer at a vape shop. one of the guys there kinda showed me how he builds, but any other advice would be appreciated. as of right now, i only know how to change the cotton :lol:

Here's a good video for building your first coil.

Damn that case is sick. But i would feel so ridiculous taking that places

[COLOR=#red]its not a daily carry, more like for storage at home or if i go a trip and when i go to my local vape shop....before i had everything just in a bag in my closet at home[/COLOR]

Loving this thing. Gonna keep my 4nine to use with my Kayfun, but damn this thing is nice. Love the feel of the button and it hits hard!

Not expensive at all. The FUhattan mods are $40 and they outperform the real Manhattans.  Less voltage drop and more battery venting

I don't think it's the plume veil causing that.....

unless the delrin in the top cop is getting burnt by the coils

I kinda find it hard to believe a clone Is better than the authentic

the nemesis clones has lower voltage drop than the original as well... you gotta remember this isnt like fake louis v and gucci. its metal... copper, steel, brass etc. if built well it doesnt matter what the cost is because the metal doesnt change. a mass produced copper clone will hit just as hard as a limited quantity mod. will it last as long? maybe not... but itll do the job at a fraction of the cost. as you can see im very pro clone, tho.

I don't think it's the plume veil causing that.....

unless the delrin in the top cop is getting burnt by the coils

i wish i knew. the delrin aside from being loose looks pristine. the 454 clones i have are infinitely better, imo. ill soak it in some soap n water n see the results but its been eh.

I think I need to clean my mod as well. For some odd reason the mod won't fire if I have everything tight, as soon and I start to unscrew the pieces and it becomes loose, it fires as it should.

Edit: cleaned it and back working normal

Last edited:
A cop pulled me over the other night because he saw a bright light next to my face and thought I was talking on my cellphone, but the light came from my vape. :lol: Has that happened to you guys before?

i tried some Sweet Lovin by Mr. Good Vape recently because i've heard people raving about it.  It sucked. Tasted like medicine 
mean.gif

Brah's. Thanks for the advice thus far.

I'm wondering something....still not super familiar with getting pens with VV or VW but wanted to step my vape game up. Right now I have an eGo 600 mah and I wanted to move up to an innokin iTaste VV/VW version 3.0. It's gotten pretty good reviews from what I've seen. Anybody have this one that can vouch for it? How does it sound for a slight step up from a basic starter kit?

Also what are your guys suggestions for e-juice flavors and companies to check out?

Right now I've had mostly beyond vape store flavors, applejax by epic, and arnold palmer by serious.

I tend to go more for the fruity flavors, not really a tobacco and whiskey guy, but i'm very open to suggestions.

Heading to a couple vape stores tomorrow to get a new pen and maybe some flavors and was looking for some suggestions.

Thanks brah's.

:pimp:

I'm wondering something....still not super familiar with getting pens with VV or VW but wanted to step my vape game up. Right now I have an eGo 600 mah and I wanted to move up to an innokin iTaste VV/VW version 3.0. It's gotten pretty good reviews from what I've seen. Anybody have this one that can vouch for it? How does it sound for a slight step up from a basic starter kit?

Also what are your guys suggestions for e-juice flavors and companies to check out?

Right now I've had mostly beyond vape store flavors, applejax by epic, and arnold palmer by serious.

I tend to go more for the fruity flavors, not really a tobacco and whiskey guy, but i'm very open to suggestions.

Heading to a couple vape stores tomorrow to get a new pen and maybe some flavors and was looking for some suggestions.

Thanks brah's.

pimp.gif
i used the SLB Ego V3 Mega when i started out. It allows you to go up to 15w so you can even buy a cheap RDA and try out dripping if you want. That's what i did. With a single coil build at around 1.5ohm

As for juices, the brands that i stick to are:  Space Jam, Ruthless, Suicide Bunny, Cosmic Fog

i would take a look at Ejuices.com. They have a ton of premium brand juices and if you sign up for their email alerts, they will send you 20-25% off codes on almost a weekly basis. Also no tax or shipping cost on any order. Plus if you have an account on there, you earn a $5 off coupon after every $50 you spend

Last edited:

Thanks brah's.

:pimp:

ASPIRE Nautilus Mini

Eleaf iStick

great clearomizer and the eleaf goes to 20 watts and is variable voltage as well. great prices too

Back
Top Bottom