Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
How do you get started with vaping? I've never done it before I'm not sure where to even start I would like the juices without nicotine though.

How do you get started with vaping? I've never done it before I'm not sure where to even start I would like the juices without nicotine though.
your best bet is to go to a local vape shop and check out the things they have to offer. There should be someone knowledgeable behind the counter who can help you through learning what you need and how to use it safely. And most juice companies make their juice in 0 nicotine.

I don't pay attention to meth like all his riders. If he wants to be super butthurt off of me cosigning someone, that's his problem. 
laugh.gif

I don't pay attention to meth like all his riders. If he wants to be super butthurt off of me cosigning someone, that's his problem. :lol:
:lol: I get warned every few months. I see there's a new infraction system. I'm not gonna bite my tongue on a damn online forum.

Need some help ASAP pls. I have the Kangertech EMOW MEGA starter kit and this morning I tried too refill and I can remove the tank from the battery but I cant open the talk, I cant get a grip on the base. Anyone had this?

Need some help ASAP pls. I have the Kangertech EMOW MEGA starter kit and this morning I tried too refill and I can remove the tank from the battery but I cant open the talk, I cant get a grip on the base. Anyone had this?

Have you tried a wrench? ...I have to use one all the time.

Have you tried a wrench? ...I have to use one all the time.

Was hoping not to need too but looks like ill need too and my fingers cant get a grip. Where do u grip the wrech? And just to be sure, which way am I too turn the tank to unscrew?

pliers did the trick. Gotta be more careful next time. Is it normal for a little bit too leak out after its refilled? Its seems like its not leaking after the first few puffs

Yea let us know how it compares. The Sigelei was the first mod I had in years, been using only mechanicals really until then.
been using it for about a week.  love how it uses two batteries...now i don't have to switch out in the middle of the day.  but idk.  i don't notice how people are saying the flavors are better - i'm running it at between 25.0 - 28.0 W.  get good amount of clouds...but flavor, meh.  maybe i'm not using the right wattage?  i tried running it at above 28.0 W and it starts to taste burnt....

am i doing something wrong?  lol.

Highly recommend Coval Vapes' Pearberry, been my ADV past couple days.

Juice smells mostly of pears, but a real nice strawberry on exhale. Real light tartness. They describe a honeydew as well but can't really make that out.

Last edited:

been using it for about a week.  love how it uses two batteries...now i don't have to switch out in the middle of the day.  but idk.  i don't notice how people are saying the flavors are better - i'm running it at between 25.0 - 28.0 W.  get good amount of clouds...but flavor, meh.  maybe i'm not using the right wattage?  i tried running it at above 28.0 W and it starts to taste burnt....

am i doing something wrong?  lol.
What atomizer are you using? Are you dripping?

^^ i have the same tank. its good for what it is, but you'll never get max flavor out of it. dripping is where its at if you want more flavor

@DeewLay  If you want something with more flavor but still want the convenience of a tank, try out the eLeaf Lemo.  I've completely stopped user my drippers now because of this thing. you can get one for about $30-$35 shipped.

it's a rebuildable tank with tons of airflow.  the vapor production is great and the flavor is definitely better than any Aspire tanks. 

*i got the Lemo Drop. it's shorter, looks better IMO, and the shorter chimney gives it even better flavor than the regular Lemo.  only downside is that it holds less juice but it's no big deal to me expecially since its SO easy to refill because it comes with a plug o-ring you can use instead of a screw for the juice fill hole

Last edited:
I picked up some max VG juice and it's way too thick for my Nautilus. I've heard people say to use distilled water to thin it out. Any of you gu ys do this before?

I switched from my fav Mocha Latte to a Cherry flavour I found at a different shop and it hurts my throat. Could it be that is just crap quality liquids from that store? Gonna prob go back and just stick with Mocha latte I think

@DeewLay  If you want something with more flavor but still want the convenience of a tank, try out the eLeaf Lemo.  I've completely stopped user my drippers now because of this thing. you can get one for about $30-$35 shipped.

it's a rebuildable tank with tons of airflow.  the vapor production is great and the flavor is definitely better than any Aspire tanks. 

*i got the Lemo Drop. it's shorter, looks better IMO, and the shorter chimney gives it even better flavor than the regular Lemo.  only downside is that it holds less juice but it's no big deal to me expecially since its SO easy to refill because it comes with a plug o-ring you can use instead of a screw for the juice fill hole
appreciate the rec...but i just don't wanna build coils!!!  lol.  this is much easier and saves a lot of time....but you are right, the flavors are good, but not as good as a dripper.  cosign!

man it's so easy to build a Lemo coil. or just have a local vape shop do it.  The coil will last you for months. i just swap out the cotton and clean the tank out when i switch flavors but i use the same coil for a long time

Can anyone recommend me some good vape juices?? I'm using a Istick30W with a subtank mini. I've been using a lot of house juices from my local shop, but there all pretty weak IMO. I just bought Space Jam Pluto and Beard #64 which I like a lot.

But I want to know what the cool kids are vaping on.

You like flavors that have a bit of mint? I assume that because of the Space Jam you said you like.

If so, i highly recommend:
Lighthouse Vapors - Aligator Reef on Ice
Mac Sauce - Breezy
The Collection - Ruby

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom