Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
^^ I'm not sure if the article was saying that vaping is just as bad as smoking, but I can't tell you how much better I feel after smoking for over 20 years.

No weezing, no smokers cough, I'm not even addicted to nicotine anymore as I'm starting to use zero nic juice. I'm not too sure about the scientific effects, but the olé eye ball test say that vaping is 1000 times more healthy than smoking.

This

Everybody notices that I don't have that damn cough anymore

Not to mention the smell is gone

Last edited:
^^ I'm not sure if the article was saying that vaping is just as bad as smoking, but I can't tell you how much better I feel after smoking for over 20 years.

No weezing, no smokers cough, I'm not even addicted to nicotine anymore as I'm starting to use zero nic juice. I'm not too sure about the scientific effects, but the olé eye ball test say that vaping is 1000 times more healthy than smoking.

This

Everybody notices that I don't have that damn cough anymore

Not to mention the smell is gone

The smell is the worse and now I can't even take someone else smoking. I can't begin to tell you how filthy my HVAC house filter was, and the cabin filter in my car wad clogged and dis-colored from smoking.

Last edited:
Are u guys vaping unicorn milk from Cuttwood?
Ive had this its good stuff. Just don't vape the pink one it had some weird chemical in it from the food coloring.

I've been buying velvet cloud lately,  its organic 100% VG, no funny stuff added in. They have some really good flavors, "Night Shift" is what its my tank at the moment.

Ive had this its good stuff. Just don't vape the pink one it had some weird chemical in it from the food coloring.

I've been buying velvet cloud lately,  its organic 100% VG, no funny stuff added in. They have some really good flavors, "Night Shift" is what its my tank at the moment.

I've never tried a 100% VG juice. Does it clog more often? Also, how's the flavor?

^^ Way more flavor without the PG and big clouds but less throat hit, unless you have a good setup. When changing juices, you really have to clean the heads/coils and even after a good cleaning I can still taste the prior juice.

Right now I vape 6mg nic juice and 100% VG if it's available, if it's not then I'll go with whatever is the closest to max VG bc my setup hits hard ...when vape 50/50 I choke like I'm chiefin bud.

Last edited:
Ordered some of the candy bar from velvet cloud. Gotta re-up on some sundae fundae from mr. Goodvape too.

Just ordered the Vanilla mod with the Toby atty (both clone and copper) from Fasttech. Hopefully it comes in less than 3 weeks.

Last edited:
Got a new juice called Sweetooth by Alpha Juices...it's a vanilla X graham cracker...pretty good

Also copped a new 2puffs tip for my mod

Need some info from some more experienced vapers on here, I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on a 4Nine mod. I really like the small size and feel and I also like the fact it's shaped so that i can set it down and wont fire.

However, I don't want to build coils/drip and thought about using a kanger mega aerotank on it so i can just replace wicks when needed and go on with my day.

Will this tank work well with that mod battery as far as battery power,ohm etc. 

New to mods and such so i appreciate the help.

What juices do y'all recommend from MBV?

If you're more of a menthol person, thug juice and hawk sauce are a must. 

Has anyone tried Dr. Crimmy's V-Juice? 

Not really a fan of menthol, more on the candy/sweet flavor. Has anyone tried any of these flavors: Strawberry Shortcake, Blue Moo, Butter Pecan, Afternoon Delight, and Chocolate Mint?

Last edited:
What juices do y'all recommend from MBV?

If you're more of a menthol person, thug juice and hawk sauce are a must. 

Has anyone tried Dr. Crimmy's V-Juice? 

Not really a fan of menthol, more on the candy/sweet flavor. Has anyone tried any of these flavors: Strawberry Shortcake, Blue Moo, Butter Pecan, Afternoon Delight, and Chocolate Mint?

If you into sweets....try mothers milk, sweet tooth, or chronos

The killer juice flavors are still bland after a week of steeping

Maybe that's why it's so cheap ,,, c'mon .99 juice just ain't right. I Leads add extra flavor shots to any juice I order, but they don't have that option.

Got my 4nine and Stillare setup a couple days ago

pimp.gif

Afternoon Delight & Chocolate mint are my ****....gotta order more. Chocolate mint may as we'll be the only one you use on a build if you're dripping tho, stains coils/wicks crazy and leaves the tast on whatever comes after it.

Afternoon Delight & Chocolate mint are my ****....gotta order more. Chocolate mint may as we'll be the only one you use on a build if you're dripping tho, stains coils/wicks crazy and leaves the tast on whatever comes after it.

Good looking! Will definitely be getting those 2.

this weeks sale on Killer-Juice had some nice flavors. Red Bull, Juicy Fruit, Green Apple, Sweedish Fish

So, is a the 4nine the new "it" mod to have right now?
dunno i honestly didn't even care to look at other ones. i just saw this one at a vape shop and loved the size and the sleek simple design (and also how it looked with my Kayfun) so i went and found it online for cheaper. 

definitely a nice upgrade from the $35 Smoktech Magneto i was using

I also upgraded to Sony 18650 batteries from the efest 18500 i was using, and even with the bigger batteries the 4nine is still smaller than the Magneto i was using with 18500s 

Last edited:
So, is a the 4nine the new "it" mod to have right now?

It's nice, small even with a big battery.
I think the "it" mod though is the Manhattan by ameravape.
There's this big thing that went down with them and the person who machined them so he took what he had left and engraved them with a "FU" instead of their initials. I've seen clones online and I might pull the trigger on one, but I still want an authentic since it's labeled a competition mod and they're going to stop making them because of the cloning supposedly.
The thing with mech mods tho, is that they're not hard to clone and if you look around there's companies who make them spot on to the original. Hcigar makes like the best nemesis clone (I got the brass one after reviews) and they hit just as hard as the original.

Back
Top Bottom