Official Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather 9/17/11

I'm Filipino, I love black people 
happy.gif

I love Pacquiao, he's def a hero in terms of my country and he's my favorite boxer, as a casual fan. I don't think it's possible for me to not like the guy. I respect Mayweather's skill and don't think Manny's gonna "kick his %*!" like the other homers in here. I'm actually intimidated. It'll be a good fight. Mayweather's still an %#$+!!* though, I don't think anyone could argue that he's not a rude and disrespectful kind of guy.

It isn't cause he's black, though. He's just an ignorant dude that happens to be black. Sucks that black people are taking a fall for his actions in this racist society
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Pacquiao's not a punk, either. I honestly don't think he's taking PEDs, from a totally unbiased standpoint. He's such a stand up dude.

Yeah, he agreed to the random testing up to the fight late for his own reasons, but what the hell, he accepted the terms and is willing to fight now (right? I swear I heard him say that sometime in the summer). Even if he was taking PEDs before, it's definite that for a future fight against Mayweather he wouldn't be on them, so I don't think anyone has the right to complain anymore.

Whatever, though. Again, I'm a casual boxing fan.
Why can't we all get along? Black people and Filipino people are both cool in their own respects. We're all human, guys.
pimp.gif

As for Ortiz, he accidentally got carried away with his primal instincts and paid the price to a dude with a merciless attitude. Shrug. I believe he was sincerely remorseful and accepted the consequences. He's a good guy. He was cheesing harder than Drizzy after his Larry Merchant interview
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I can't be the only non-Filipino member here who's offended by all of the racial insults hurled towards Filipino members. It's ignorant and makes the individuals doing it look extremely lame.
I'm Filipino and I don't mind it because it balances out all the extremely stupid things they usually say.  It's even worse in real life
Who is THEY
didnt read the filipino insults but its $$#! like this
a couple pages back yall were bagging on that dude who said added "african americans" to a phrase he didnt have to. 

like 40 of you guys called him out on it trying to dry-snitch, when you all really know it wasnt that serious.

then some dude calls out "pinoywhatever" and highlights his name saying thats all he needed to discredit his opinion.  like that isnt the same.  no one brought it up, cause some opinions are just louder than others.

inb4 "who is yall"

this is getting closed for sure LOL.

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I can't be the only non-Filipino member here who's offended by all of the racial insults hurled towards Filipino members. It's ignorant and makes the individuals doing it look extremely lame.
I'm Filipino and I don't mind it because it balances out all the extremely stupid things they usually say.  It's even worse in real life
Who is THEY
didnt read the filipino insults but its $$#! like this
a couple pages back yall were bagging on that dude who said added "african americans" to a phrase he didnt have to. 

like 40 of you guys called him out on it trying to dry-snitch, when you all really know it wasnt that serious.

then some dude calls out "pinoywhatever" and highlights his name saying thats all he needed to discredit his opinion.  like that isnt the same.  no one brought it up, cause some opinions are just louder than others.

inb4 "who is yall"

this is getting closed for sure LOL.

Back
Top Bottom