Official ******** vs. Steelers vol. MNF

Okay 1st of� Gift23 normally does these, but he has been MIA.
nerd.gif

It is Monday so I guess ill just get it started.

Its going to be a tough/physical game with that said hopefully the ******** can show up. They always play well against good teams, and horrible against badteams. Hopefully we can follow the trend and keep the Steelers win-less against the NFC East.

Steelers - 14

******* week 9 song:
���

funny I was just going to make a post at this exact second (vol. paging TheGift23)

Obama/McCain at halftime as well, should be a fun one..I have a night class tonight too. trust, I will be bouncing early
laugh.gif
NFL.com

[table][tr][td]
S_Holmes_102808_qt.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Greg Fiume / Getty Images[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Santonio Holmes returns after a one-game deactivation to face LaRon Landry's ********.[/td] [/tr][/table]
Last meeting
In 2004, the Steelers got 100 yards rushing from Jerome Bettis and won their ninth consecutive game, 16-7, over the visiting ********.

Streaks
The Steelers have won the past three matchups to trim the ********' overall series lead to 42-30-3. Check out the historical matchup of the last five games.

Last week
A poor fourth quarter doomed the Steelers as they lost to the visiting Giants, 21-14. ... The ******** rallied past the winless Lions, 25-17, to improve to 6-2.

Keep your eye on ...
Roethlisberger's patience: Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger is adept at holding onto the ball and making plays with defenders draped all over him, but it has also caused him to take 24 sacks, the third-highest number for any signal-caller in the league. With his shoulder ailing, he must try and get rid of the ball quicker to minimize the hits he absorbs.

Randle El's versatility: ******** WR Antwaan Randle El faces his former Pittsburgh teammates for the first time since he left following Super Bowl XL. His ability to execute gadget plays could be a factor against an aggressive Steelers defense that likes to swarm to the ball.

Strength vs. strength: Washington's Clinton Portis is the league's leading rusher and the ******** are second in the NFL with 155.2 rushing yards per game. The Steelers have the league's third-best rushing defense and allow only 71.6 yards per game.

Did you know?
Steelers coach Mike Tomlin (3-0) has never lost on Monday Night Football. ... In his past three Monday night games, Steelers LB James Harrison has seven sacks. ... When Portis runs for 100 yards or more, his teams are 32-10. ... Jason Campbell has yet to throw an interception this season.

I hope we blitz some and murder Big Ben. Is Willie Parker back yet?

Im hoping for Campbell to show out on national tv. Our first game of the season against NYG was pretty pathetic, id like us to have a nice showing on MNF.

GO SKINS!

Originally Posted by manamazing55

I hope we blitz some and murder Big Ben. Is Willie Parker back yet?

Im hoping for Campbell to show out on national tv. Our first game of the season against NYG was pretty pathetic, id like us to have a nice showing on MNF.

GO SKINS!
Yup he is back and is full go to play...

Obama better pray the Steelers win
laugh.gif
On that note, I gotta rep my home team, here we go Steelers!

isnt it something like the last 17 times the ******** have played before election day if they win, the incumbent party wins. If they lose, we have a newpresident...

GO STEELERS/OBAMA! lol

Got My tickets and will be in the building!!!!!!!!

I'll try to snap some pics from the nosebleeds lol

LETS GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE NEVER CHEERED FOR YOU HARDER THAN IM GONNA TONIGHT ... POLAMALU YOU FRIZZY HAIR FRUIT CAKE HIT SOMEONE ... I NEEDYOU ALL TO BEAT THESE SKINS UP PUT PORTIS OUT, INTERCEPT CAMPBELL AT LEAST 3 TIMES AND WOOP THESE !@$%%+%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steelers 3

Rumor has it..per ES.. that the Skins will be rockin' Burgundy on Burgundy uniforms.

Originally Posted by cardizzle45

pimp.gif
I hope our D str8 up kills Big Ben.
laugh.gif
I hope so too...I'm just worried we aren't going to have a good pass rush (like usual). There HAS to be pressure on Big Ben...blatchebetter change his scheme so we are blitzing way more often...Skins should just study the tapes of what Philly did to the Steelers from a few weeks back.

Originally Posted by c1o27

Rumor has it..per ES.. that the Skins will be rockin' Burgundy on Burgundy uniforms.
I don't know how I would feel about that
ohwell.gif
..I guessI'd have to see it..I would be more towards gold pants per 70th anniversary

and as far as blitzing Ben, the question is if we can actually sack somebody..

Originally Posted by HtownRox14

isnt it something like the last 17 times the ******** have played before election day if they win, the incumbent party wins. If they lose, we have a new president...

GO STEELERS/OBAMA! lol
Didn't hold up in 2004, we lost to the Packers but Bush still won. HOWEVA, Clinton Portis caught a 50 yd touchdown pass that would have wonthe game, but it got called back because of a pre snap motion penalty on James Thrash, as he "started moving forward before the snap." But not onlywas that questionable, the referee didn't throw the flag for the "pre-snap" penalty until Portis was on about the 10-15 yard line (I'm notexaggerating or making this up, if you go back and watch the tape it's true). There's a good chance that ref was on some Donaghy stuff.

I've never rooted for the Deadskins before, but the Ravens need the Steelers to lose so we'll be tied for first place...lets go Deadskins!!!

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by cardizzle45

pimp.gif
I hope our D str8 up kills Big Ben.
laugh.gif
I hope so too...I'm just worried we aren't going to have a good pass rush (like usual). There HAS to be pressure on Big Ben...blatche better change his scheme so we are blitzing way more often...Skins should just study the tapes of what Philly did to the Steelers from a few weeks back.

I say 1st play of the game we playaction and burn them deep with Tana. (if he plays)

!%%$ tana and play action passes ... the only way yall win is if you pund that rock ... and i can not be any more clear, i hope yall get slaughtered ... lol

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

Okay 1st of� Gift23 normally does these, but he has been MIA.
nerd.gif

It is Monday so I guess ill just get it started.

Its going to be a tough/physical game with that said hopefully the ******** can show up. They always play well against good teams, and horrible against bad teams. Hopefully we can follow the trend and keep the Steelers win-less against the NFC East.

Steelers - 14

******* week 9 song:
���
laugh.gif
he still does those?

I don't know why, but I just NOW realized how good this game could be. What's the weather like in DC?

it was sprinkling this morning just a tad but i can walk outside right now without a jacket and not be too cold ... temp will prolly drop a little bit but thebad weather just may hold out ...

Back
Top Bottom