***Official Wale Thread*** #MoreAboutNothing tape Drops Tomorrow

20090903-wale.jpg

surprised a Wale thread hasn't been made. even the Wiz Khalifa thread was doing numbers.. i expect this to go for at least 50+

Wale's been putting a lot of music out lately so let's gather it all in one thread.

Wale - I'ma Champ

pimp.gif

uhhh im pretty sure there is a wale thread somewhere in the music section but it got lost because people have been steadily losing intrest.

however im actually pretty hyped for the album, world tour has been on heavy rotation for me since it was released

Originally Posted by airjordan05

uhhh im pretty sure there is a wale thread somewhere in the music section but it got lost because people have been steadily losing intrest.

however im actually pretty hyped for the album, world tour has been on heavy rotation for me since it was released
world tour is straight.

But OP there are multiple wale threads around

[h2]Cudi Tells Wale Not to Read Nahright Comments[/h2]

Well, not exactly, but he does try to talk him out of reading blog comments in general. Although at times it can be damaging to certain artist's egos, it does show a certain amount of maturity to be able to sit there and read whatpeople think of you. What I think eskay was trying to say was that although thepeople who leave comments on the site can't exactly be categorized as your typical rap fan or as the stereotyped internet troll, outsiders who try to readthe comments usually take offense to it. And that's because most of the time, people just leave comments for the %#@+ of it, and that's when peoplelike Wale shouldn't, but do, get frustrated. Not always though, because sometimes the commentary is dead on, but you know… we're not talking aboutthose occasions here.

But there's also a flip side to all of this. Kid Cudi can't say "who cares" about blog comments because before these two were GQ Men ofthe Year (like we currently are,) they were posing forXXL's Freshman 10 cover… and it's exactly this kind of internet ****ery on the comments under their post that contributes to helping them earn thatkind of attention. Yes Dan, I know Wale has 5 covers under his belt already. No shots!!

I once had a conversation like this with Drake, who just so happens to be their GQ co-star, about catching a lot of hate in the comments(which he still does,) and that ultimately led to the "%#@+ what the blogs say" line. I think everyone should keep in mind that the comments on the posts are the necessary evil thatcomes along with getting this kind of love from the internet. It doesn't always precisely reflect what people actually think about you, and theseartists' tremendous success is proof of that.

Read more of their back and forth after the jump.

lol @ Wale calling him Scotty.

hell yea wale is sensitive..as noted by the whole twitter beef with jewels..but one thing i can say is that dude is talented and can spit..u cant take thataway from him. but if i didnt know him from a bump on a log his teeth would be lodged in a pair of nike boots
smile.gif

This guy is such a sensitive prick, I will burn his CD for everyone in my urrea (like he says). He gets 0 respect as an individual and from the two mixtapesI've heard, he should just be quiet and release an album. Not even sure if this will drop, no buzz at all. Could get the Charles Hamilton treatment

11/3? not happening...probably early next year at this point with all the bad singles that i've heard

Wale been mad. Remeber that video with Buddens when dude was about to cry from WSHH comments
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Could get the Charles Hamilton treatment

Nah. Charles Hamilton had a good CD. Huge difference. How you gon go at Cudi for trying to calm you down? Wale isn't even a Mad Rapper... he's just anMC with a temper (Mos Def
pimp.gif
) and sensitivity issues.

That conversation happened before Man on the Moon even dropped though. Cudi hasn't had a Twitter in a month.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

If Wale posts in this thread, I'll buy a copy.

if Wale posts in this thread, I'll download a copy and try to give it a spin....probably won't

Wale gets hated on so much but I listen to his stuff all the time...The Mixtape About Nothing was an incredible mixtape to me and I am excited to hear thealbum

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Could get the Charles Hamilton treatment

he's just an MC with a temper (Mos Def
pimp.gif
) and sensitivity issues.

Right there. He has paper thin skin. Super insecure..

As long as it doesn't interfere with his music I'm good.

I dig dude's music, and I really think this album is gonna be epic.

But dude really should let go of the petty stuff.

hatersgonnahate.gif

Back
Top Bottom