~~| Official: Wale x DJ Holiday "_________" [MIXTAPE] Thread |~~

I think Wale & DJ Holiday are doing a mixtape...

It hasn't been officially announced but sort has of under the radar...

I'm lookin' foward to it....

Seems like it might have a different feel by working with more producers like Drumma Boy & Bangladesh...

I'm not a 100% that all those collabs are for the mixtape, they could be for Attention Deficit 2...

nerd.gif

He needs to get back to "just rappin" again. Back on that 100 Miles & Running tip. I thought AD suffered from him trying to hard to squeeze in a bunch of records with different subject matter. I just wanna hear him spit.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Drumma need not waste beats on him.
If it a Drumma beat its never wasted. And I guess its true he signed to Grand Hustle? Aint he on here?

[color= rgb(153, 102, 204)]I would be surprised if this was a good tape ...[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 102, 204)]I think he's just trying to reach a different fanbase ...[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 102, 204)]I agree he need to drop a 'tape like 100 Miles ... where he's just spitting ...[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 102, 204)]I hated AD.[/color]

like its already been said in this thread, my favorite wale is when he's on his "N_s just be rappin" type ishhh
100 miles n runnin is one of my favorite tapes by any artist period
i wanna see him get back on that style

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Then why even bother making this topic if you knew what the outcome would be?
Cuz not everybody hate's and I wanted to share the info for people who like Wale...

Most people who do lurk while the haters always post...

I feel you. I'm indifferent on his stuff; he has some songs I like, some I don't like. It'd download his mixtape though for sure if it drops.

There are way worse rappers than Wale out there.

i dunno why people hate on this guy. he's a breath of fresh air and honestly, just because AD didn't live up to expectations, doesn't mean this guy is bad...listen to "a mixtape about nothing", "100 miles and running", and "paint a picture"

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

too much subject matter...ok..now ive heard it all
Yall Stay Hating On Wale..Hes Hiphop and Yall Will Download this tape if its Ture
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Paint a Picture
pimp.gif

100 miles and running
pimp.gif

Mixtapes about nothin
pimp.gif

Back to the feature
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Drumma need not waste beats on him.

roll.gif
Co-signing this...

I honestly think Wale is one of the worst rappers to come out....
yo did u have any father figures growing up? you the type that had many "unlces" growing up huh? u know the type thatwas always in my mom's room "fixing the AC"...if u grew up with a father figure you wouldnt be this ignorant
but back to the topic....we need a re-up from Back to the feature...im not a fan of AD but Okonkwo's tapes are appreciated 

Honestly people on this board do talk down about him too much. The guy isnt a bad artist based off the bombing of one album, especially not when he has dropped several solid mixtapes. C'mon fam, be real.. I bet yall the same N_s that bump Lil' B religiously tho
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by young dr0

[color= rgb(153, 102, 204)][/color][color= rgb(153, 102, 204)]I think he's just trying to reach a different fanbase ...[/color]

Possibly. I don't know why, maybe for a better chance at success? As a fan from early on, you could say I just want 'more of the same' from him (for lack of a better term). I had a feeling he might be switching lanes sound wise / stylistically.. Even AD didn't feel the same as his previous stuff, I liked it, but a lot less than 100MAR TMAN & BTTF. I still regularly listen to all 3.

Homeboy  - This one time can you atleast outline your plans / what direction you're gonna take musically? Are we still getting the dope go-go joints? Do we still get to here you over those less poppy BKS beats? Are you still gonna keep it fully loaded with subject matter? We have enough boring punchline rappers over mediocre trap beats.

Back
Top Bottom