~~| Official: Wale x DJ Holiday "_________" [MIXTAPE] Thread |~~

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

To be fair I know people who just dont like Wale at all and dont even know what NT is. I mean come one remember the DC radio station clowning on him? Let's not all act like Wale is the most likable artist.

QFT
I know folks that hate dudes guts and they don't have NT accounts or twitters. 

Wale hate on here is relentless and pointless.  Dudes on here worship Gucci and Waka, and then turn and say a rapper like Wale is wack?...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Drumma need not waste beats on him.

roll.gif
Co-signing this...

I honestly think Wale is one of the worst rappers to come out....
Yet you suck drake off like he's paying your bills.

I swear half of ya'll hate on him cuz you KNOW he's gonna read it, immature a-- n_'s

with that said i'm looking forward to the mixtape, should be some good stuff.

grin.gif

1. I didn't even know Wale checks up on NT anymore...

2. Suck Drake off? Nigro please... You mad cause Wale ain't poppin'?
roll.gif
 bozo....

Why you duckin? No hate, but everybody knows you would marry drake if you ever had the chance. Dreamin about being BFF's and all that. It's ironic you think wale is one of the worst rappers out, yet a lot of the rappers you love think he's nice

yall know yall would be blowin wale JUST like yall do jewels and that Dom +*#*% if he never blew up.. smh yall want cats to be stuck on NT smdh

Here we go wiff' the gay Drake comments
eyes.gif

I stated an opinion about a rapper (That you happen to D-ride) & you get all ancy about it? C'mon son.. Your the one that wants to start a family wiff' Wale!

NT'ers mad cause they favorite rapper ain't gettin' on? Tell homie to RE-INVENT himself then! or make better music. Point. Blank...

Because its apparent from the Drake thread you in love with the n_, i've never seen somebody so infatuated with somebody they've NEVER met, probably name you kid after dude and erything.  Fact of the matter is, weather you're homosexual on the regular or just for Aubrey, your !%$!!+% comments needa stop, everytime I open a thread in the music forum you pop up hating on somebody or saying how great Drake is and that everybody should lick his nuts just like you do.  I would like to see Wale have more success, however, i'm just a fan of his music so if he's not "poppin" it doesnt affect my everyday life.  So if Drake doesnt sell a million records and doesnt personally invite you backstage at his concert for a butt-buddy session try not to off yaself...ight pimpin.
I'm out.

Originally Posted by Chrisb9393

Wale hate on here is relentless and pointless.  Dudes on here worship Gucci and Waka, and then turn and say a rapper like Wale is wack?...
eyes.gif

So true.. smh

Can't wait to hear some new Wale
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Drumma need not waste beats on him.

roll.gif
Co-signing this...

I honestly think Wale is one of the worst rappers to come out....
Yet you suck drake off like he's paying your bills.

I swear half of ya'll hate on him cuz you KNOW he's gonna read it, immature a-- n_'s

with that said i'm looking forward to the mixtape, should be some good stuff.

grin.gif

1. I didn't even know Wale checks up on NT anymore...

2. Suck Drake off? Nigro please... You mad cause Wale ain't poppin'?
roll.gif
 bozo....

Why you duckin? No hate, but everybody knows you would marry drake if you ever had the chance. Dreamin about being BFF's and all that. It's ironic you think wale is one of the worst rappers out, yet a lot of the rappers you love think he's nice

yall know yall would be blowin wale JUST like yall do jewels and that Dom +*#*% if he never blew up.. smh yall want cats to be stuck on NT smdh

Here we go wiff' the gay Drake comments
eyes.gif

I stated an opinion about a rapper (That you happen to D-ride) & you get all ancy about it? C'mon son.. Your the one that wants to start a family wiff' Wale!

NT'ers mad cause they favorite rapper ain't gettin' on? Tell homie to RE-INVENT himself then! or make better music. Point. Blank...
Because its apparent from the Drake thread you in love with the n_, i've never seen somebody so infatuated with somebody they've NEVER met, probably name you kid after dude and erything.  Fact of the matter is, weather you're homosexual on the regular or just for Aubrey, your !%$!!+% comments needa stop, everytime I open a thread in the music forum you pop up hating on somebody or saying how great Drake is and that everybody should lick his nuts just like you do.  I would like to see Wale have more success, however, i'm just a fan of his music so if he's not "poppin" it doesnt affect my everyday life.  So if Drake doesnt sell a million records and doesnt personally invite you backstage at his concert for a butt-buddy session try not to off yaself...ight pimpin.
I'm out.

I think everyone on this board can tell you that I'm not a hater... These Drake references really have to stop. You act like I say Drake is bar none & Is the most talented artist of this generation.. Like stop it for real. I'm a fan of Drake's, and I like his material. That's it.

But I am not a fan of Wale's... He's whack to me. If you say Drake it whack, then so be it... Irespect your opinion... You don't see me stompin' on your nuts about "OMG! YOU SAY DRAKE IS WHACK!??!! NO WAY! HE'S THE BEST EVER!"
indifferent.gif

I am a open-minded person... So if Wale can drop some material worth listening to.. Then I will purchase/download his material. That's all homie... Don't get so mad. Calm down...

Back
Top Bottom