Official Warriors Offseason Thread --> PLEASE LOCK.

The Fakers make me sick. The instant they won, my live feed on Facebook went crazy with the bandwagoners.

The NBA is so predictable.

Well I was going to ask what everyone thought of the new uni's. Haha, looks like the reaction is 50-50. I love the colors and the idea that the W's are honoring the OG colors of the organization. But, the logo and the v-neck cut-off jerseys don't really entice me. Either way, it's an upgrade compared to the orange garbage we've had for the past 10 years or so. Funny how the W's still have no mascot. Haha.

We don't need a mascot. Thunder didn't do @@++ anyway besides run around the arena high-fiving fans. We have Franco Finn for that.

Terrible unis and logo. To me the warriors
warriors_4703.png
logo was the best in the NBA. Whats up with teams changing their logos and losing any type of graphic detail (using just letters) such as Detroit dropping the horse, houston dropping the rocket.........
This is just terrible and sad. Plus they had the best lookin jerseys in the nba bar none.

[h1]GM Tells Anthony Randolph He's Not Being Shopped
[/h1]

Jun 18, 2010 1:13 PM EST

Randolph_Anthony_gsw.jpg
The Warriors may draft a power forward, but that won't necessarily mean they intend to trade Anthony Randolph.

"I told (Randolph) Monday, 'I'm not trading you unless there is a heck of a player on the other side of the deal. You're not going anywhere,' " Riley said.

Randolph's name has been mentioned in trade rumors involved Minnesota.

"I really am not looking to trade him," Riley said. "I am not in search of trading Anthony Randolph, and I'm not shopping him. ...

"This is the year we'll make a lot of determinations on him, and he'll make a determination on his career. There is huge upside there, and I would hate to walk away from that."

I said it in the other thread.....I have a very strange suspicion we will ALL change our minds on the uniforms when we ACTUALLY see the jerseys, not an artist rendering of them.

I like the new uniforms, and love the alternate logos. The state with the W is dope.
Some good news: (sorry for the format, but I don't have the quote button on my wife's Mac?)

[h2]Warriors and Minnesota cool off Randolph trade talks[/h2]
http://blogs.mercurynews....mes/images/divider.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: initial; -webkit-background-clip: initial; -webkit-background-origin: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-position: 50% 100%; ">
A short news note that probably will relieve most Warriors fans:

-Several NBA sources said over the weekend that the Warriors and Minnesota are no longer having trade discussions about Anthony Randolph heading to the Timberwolves.

“Not happening,

Originally Posted by franchise3

Warriors trade 2nd rd pick #34 to Portland for #44 + cash.

HBD Paul

Well we usually just cut the person anyway, so may as well get some $ off the bat.

HBD Paul.

^ And yeah, Lin was one of the workout participants the other day. Someone told me they saw him in the vid and when I checked it definitely was him. If he's decent I want them to sign him for summer league. Would definitely watch summer league just for that.

Back
Top Bottom