Official Warriors Offseason Thread --> PLEASE LOCK.

If Lebron is really announcing his decision at Allan Houston's house. Doesn't that mean we won't go for Lee?

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Are you guys serious? David Lee >>> Anthony Randolph.
I agree Lee is better than Randolph, but that doesn't fit the plans. The Warriors are young and should stay young. No need to get guys to compete when they're probably years away from that. And Randolph has a much higher ceiling. By the time he's Lee's age he might be able to play C and may be a better player than Lee. Lee's defense is nonexistent and he's already voiced his disdain for playing C.

FullMetal wrote:Are you guys serious? David Lee >>> Anthony Randolph.

I agree Lee is better than Randolph, but that doesn't fit the plans. The Warriors are young and should stay young. No need to get guys to compete when they're probably years away from that. And Randolph has a much higher ceiling. By the time he's Lee's age he might be able to play C and may be a better player than Lee. Lee's defense is nonexistent and he's already voiced his disdain for playing C.

Originally Posted by gusyouout

I don't see why a team would overpay now, especially when everybody is talking about the salaries being much lower next year. Warriors shouldn't sign anybody this year, unless it's somebody that comes at a great price and could help.

What if LeBron comes here, and Cleveland's been keeping it a secret the entire time?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Randolph, Turiaf, Buike and or Rad just for David Lee?

Pass. Unless they're sending us Chandler or Gallinari as well.

Rad needs to be shipped elsewhere.

If that Turiaf + Randolph for Lee deal goes through, it'll be bittersweet.

I like David Lee as a player but I don't want him on my team. Especially at $13+ million per.

STUPID YUKU!!

Anyway, they out their mind if it's Buike AND Turiaf AND AR for a glorified ROLE PLAYER in David Lee!!!  Hell to the NO!

And we are SOOOO cursed its' not even funny anymore.  Damn i'm pissed.  I was hella looking forward to seeing Udoh in the summer league tomorrow to see what he's got.

Man...i remember those panic signings like mookie, fortson, sura, the spree debacle, magette, dunleavy, murphy...etc etc

and now were panicking again??? David lee might be better than AR, but not by much. If AR would learn to pick n roll, he'd be money. Plus hes already doing things Lee can only dream about like dribbling and blocking shots....

And im pissed at the trainers too....@+@ cant even save ekpe from himself....smhhhh

Back
Top Bottom