Official Warriors Offseason Thread --> PLEASE LOCK.

well hit me up when the warriors have a winning season first. This team isn't going to be going in playoff from the roster they has at the moment.

Originally Posted by Yimoney23

well hit me up when the warriors have a winning season first. This team isn't going to be going in playoff from the roster they has at the moment.
Tell us something we don't know.

Watched Randle play a few times, he's got a lot of work to do if he wants to be in the NBA IMO. And plus he's too short.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by What up

Who the @*%@ are you?

who the $!#% I am? I'm an 16 years die hard warriors fan, that is who I am.... 

this lil @!+%% is funny. why do you type like that?

smh.gif

There has to be a reason other than him just being young.  ESL maybe?

Deavan George wants to return to the warriors

George Wants To Re-Sign With Warriors

Jul 18, 2010 12:24 PM EST

Devean George wants to re-sign with the Warriors and hopes that coach Don Nelson returns as well.

"Yeah, I am," George said when asked if he's worried about whether Nelson will stay.

"But I don't know. I just figure that (the new owners) come in, they probably maybe let him finish the year, and that will be all. I don't know. If they want to make changes, get a coach, get new people, I'm sure they might want to get everything settled first."

Read more: http://realgm.net/src_wir..._warriors/#ixzz0u5fGn7wF

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by What up

Who the @*%@ are you?

who the $!#% I am? I'm an 16 years die hard warriors fan, that is who I am.... 

this lil @!+%% is funny. why do you type like that?

smh.gif

There has to be a reason other than him just being young.  ESL maybe?
yeah that dude is like a china expatriate or something

he spent all of last year defending Yi Jianlian like he was his dad or something.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Devean George wants to re-sign with the Warriors and hopes that coach Don Nelson returns as well.

"Yeah, I am," George said when asked if he's worried about whether Nelson will stay.

"But I don't know. I just figure that (the new owners) come in, they probably maybe let him finish the year, and that will be all. I don't know. If they want to make changes, get a coach, get new people, I'm sure they might want to get everything settled first."

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

This dude's grammar reminds me of LB510 or whatever it is.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 truth! 
Hey Franch you ever hit up the American Century Tourney in Tahoe?  

I haven't. I was going to this year, but I waited til the last minute to get pictures and stuff to get signed. I'm planning on going next year though.

Have you gone?

I went last year. Its amazing. They "say" you cant bring "memorabilia" in, but people do anyways. I just brought 8x10s. They were easy to get in. Really fun environment to be in.....pretty cheap to get in also. I wanna say it was 20 bucks? You definitely can get more autographs and pictures during the practice rounds, but there is still a lot of close interaction during the actual tournament rounds.

Im definitely going next year too. Just couldnt this year because of a graduation party last night.

Yeah. I hear every year it gets tougher and tougher to get stuff in, especially oversized flats. I know some people that go every year and they have some tricks so hopefully they'll work for me next year.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

This dude's grammar reminds me of LB510 or whatever it is.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 truth! 
Hey Franch you ever hit up the American Century Tourney in Tahoe?  
first of all this is only nt for god sake. second of all I don't have to type proper english all the time. This isnt a damn english class.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by acidicality

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif
If he did return HE would be getting PT. Please, no. 

Who the hell is on the roster right now?

Monta, Steph, Biedrins, Bell, Gadzuric, Lee, Udoh, Wright, Wright, and Radman?

Does Reggie already have a contract?

Is Wright really the only wing? (Radman ain't no damn wing player
laugh.gif
).

Back
Top Bottom