Official: Washington ******** (6-4) vs. Seattle Seahawks (2-8) vol. Zorns Homecoming 4:15pm est

1yux4p.jpg

******** Week 12 Song:

Well lets go Skins every game from now on is a huge game...

With that said hopefully we can go into Seattle and take care of business and Zorn gets a win against his old boss.

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

Are there any Seahawks fans on NT ?
nerd.gif

Yes, and all I will do is remind you of the playoffs last year and in 05, because we don't stand a chance today
laugh.gif
I fully expect Zorn and the skins to get the win, although I truly HATE theskins.

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Is this thread even necessary..
ohwell.gif
We all kno the ******** gon win By 50...
glasses.gif

Man I dont know I been a skins fan for sometime now and they never blow people out...For some reason I think this game will be closer then everyone thinks justbecause they are the ********
laugh.gif

there's no way we blowout the seahawks.. we never blowout anybody
eyes.gif

2 things: Pass Protect, Throw the ball downfield.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

there's no way we blowout the seahawks.. we never blowout anybody
eyes.gif

2 things: Pass Protect, Throw the ball downfield.
indifferent.gif

and thats the truth. i dont get why. whens the last time the skins won a game by more than 20?

the seahawks suck very bad ... I can't believe how inept their offense is ... its funny the announcers are saying this is a battle of minds zorn vsholmgreen blah blah ... when they should just say both offenses suck +#* and both quarterbacks play like pansies

I just dont understand it! I really dont ...Skins never play with a sense of urgency on Offense.

The Seahawks our one of the worst Defense Teams aginats the run and pass but we dont score until the end of the 2nd quarter.

Jim ZOrn needs to get this offense rolling again.

Good to see them take shots down the field and also good to see Malcom Kelly playing

LaRon Landy with all his career picks against Matt Hasselbeck
laugh.gif

Check the avy!

Man we need 7 not 3 offense.

ReliantJ wrote:
LOL damn. 3 point win over Matt Sasslebeck

Hey its the ******** we never blow anybody out but it is a lot better then losing by 13

roll.gif

Where your man Deuce King hating +%% I know he got something to say about how we barely won

Back
Top Bottom