OFFICIAL Washington Huskies Thread

I'm telling you there is something about the black jerseys....I'm guessing they stormed the field and I missed out again. :frown: I'll get to check that off my list eventually.

Sark said we've been in this place before (getting blown out during the business end of schedule) and we responded before and it looks like he was right. If we win out we can still turn this season into a positive.

Go dawgs!

I'm glad this game is today....maybe nobody will notice this ever happened

ASJ :pimp:

Last edited:
This is a joke, it has to be a joke. 3 straight turnovers? God damn it close the ******g game out Washington!

What a ugly win. :lol: I feel bad for Cal though what an injury plagued season.

Bishop and Shaq. :smokin

Last edited:
This team has no reason not to finish 8-4 idc

Looks likely, unless they fall asleep on a team, which is also possible. 8-4 looks good on paper, but this season felt like it could've been more. Hopefully they get a fun bowl matchup.

Apple Cup will probably be a shootout.

Last edited:
What do we know about the basketball team this year? Any studs on the roster gonna break out or any big-time freshmen to watch?

What do we know about the basketball team this year? Any studs on the roster gonna break out or any big-time freshmen to watch?
Freshman (redshirt) wise...probably the guard Andrew Andrews..he's been doing very well up to this point

The squad overall feels middle of the pack-ish...we'll see how much Wilcox and Aziz step up though...along with Suggs

Im hoping Wilcox has a MONSTER season. He's lights out when he's feeling it, so I hope he's learned to be aggressive in the off season.

Bilas had Udub 57th I think on his top 68...Just inside the bubble I suppose

One player that intrigues me is Jerreau...could end up being a non factor or a surprise x factor

Not a good start
Horrible start. Stupid ******g pen. ASJ playing defense!? Wtf?
Yeah, wasnt expecting that... he hasnt looked too bad either

but not sure I like him playing both ways

regardless, kid's a beast

Edit: Kasen's toe looked like it touched white, oh well
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm watching the game with my step dad who is in his early 60's and he was commenting on their uniforms. He doesn't like the all black because he says they wear it too much. While I kind of agree, I also happen to like them if worn from time to time. :lol:

I don't even know why I'm sharing this. Slow game?...But yeah, it's funny listening to traditionalists. Uniforms is much more at the forefront these days, people our age accept all the colorful changes and pretty much encourage it. Older folks just want things to stay the same (like Penn st.) and just care about the football being played.

I'm watching the game with my step dad who is in his early 60's and he was commenting on their uniforms. He doesn't like the all black because he says they wear it too much. While I kind of agree, I also happen to like them if worn from time to time. :lol:

I don't even know why I'm sharing this. Slow game?...But yeah, it's funny listening to traditionalists. Uniforms is much more at the forefront these days, people our age accept all the colorful changes and pretty much encourage it. Older folks just want things to stay the same (like Penn st.) and just care about the football being played.

Yeah my coworker is the same way. He's a much older traditionalist. Like your Dad he's not a fan of the black "night game" jerseys (I love them, wish we had black helmets too) and he hates all game times that arent Saturday at 12:30pm like it was in the old days. To gove you a reference what it was like when he was there, tuition was something stupid like $400 a quarter. :smh: :lol:

There are too many damn night games though..how many afternoon games they had this year?

I dont care what these dudes wear if they keep winning in them :lol: but I hear the same about the jerseys as well...they wear them more than i even thought they would but im not an old tradionist so i dont care...its still the purple and gold for me

There are too many damn night games though..how many afternoon games they had this year?

I dont care what these dudes wear if they keep winning in them :lol: but I hear the same about the jerseys as well...they wear them more than i even thought they would but im not an old tradionist so i dont care...its still the purple and gold for me

No I feel what your saying we've had tons of night games but seeing how we've played on a Thursday and a Friday this season we are at the mercy of TV money. Whatever is the best time to gain the most viewers we'll be slotted in to play and that leads to many more night games.

I feel for all the husky fans at the game tonight...its ******g freezing! Cant even imagine how its down there by the water.

Bowl eligible :smokin

Bishop, ASJ, and Keith. :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom