***Official Waves Post Vol. When I Stop The Only Thing Still Spinnin Is My Waves***

I haven't seen one of these in a minute......I'm tryna get back on my A game. Post your pics and tips.
Haircut 2 weeks ago....
2z4lpva.jpg

Recent.....
4lz4j.jpg

Current....
2jbs5xu.jpg

man i'm a lite skinned cat and i've tried to get waves before when my hair was a lil bit longer but im starting to think i cant get em.....maybeit's cuz im quarter native american.....any tips cuz i kno its some lite skinned dudes on here w/waves?

Ok. I need tips.
- What kind of brush do you guys use??
- What kind of grease/ptoduct do you use??
- Do you use a du-rag??
- How long you brush your hair.
Sorry for all the questions. I want waves for the warm weather approaching.

Originally Posted by Tha Trendsetta

from bout a month ago.
245987046.jpg

Damn son got a tsunami ..what kind of gel do u use? if u don't mind me asking.

My right side just doesnt seem to want to wave up either any tips...?

IMO brushing is THE most important part (more so than gel or pomade). You've basically got to brush your hair into submission. And your pattern has to becorrect, brush from the center out in even strokes all around your... (nh) you get what I'm saying.

TrendSetta, how often do u brush, and for how long? and also, do u wear durags? because I stopped wearin durags a few months ago

i hate you guys.

the first time i cut my hair i had thick *** waves ... now everytime i cut my hair joint be straight as indian hair.

to Jiggaman414 & TheOtherAI9

every night I take a shower and I add the pomade and indian hemp I posted, then I brush for about 20-30 and I sleep with a du-rag. In the morning I brushsome more and add ice pomade, it's not really a pomade, but a gel, thats how you get the shine and detail.

Back
Top Bottom