Official WDYWT March 2012, No pic Quoting!

Running errands.
57b152e7a09cb74cd5d2fe62e576b8f95189779.jpg

*recycled*

coolgrey81 - those Roshe Run's are so sick!

Bryscoopplaygrif - Fuel Free Runners are real nice too. They remind of the Nike Free NYC QS. I'm in the hunt for the Iguanas.

u make me wanna buy those air techs man. Been holding out but im buying them bittys

Originally Posted by 2pacalypsmNOW

Today: Pink Tee x Wax Pants x Nike ATC II

nice dude. info on the waxed denim?

i just picked up a couple pairs in black and gunmetal, but need some blue ones...

A lot of heat these past few pgs. Those lightnings and the playoffs. All the lebrons. Just everything. Good stuff guys.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by 2pacalypsmNOW

Today: Pink Tee x Wax Pants x Nike ATC II

nice dude. info on the waxed denim?

i just picked up a couple pairs in black and gunmetal, but need some blue ones...

@ DJ Proto - Apprecite it man. The wax pants were actually done by me. A Fashion "DIY" project I had to do @ FIDM. I have some denim blue colored wax pants that i bought from forever21 men. They were about $34. They had a restock online about a month ago, but sold out. Ill keep you updated forsure if they have another restock. FIY, Wax pants tend to fade and lose there glossy effect during time. Theres a Heavy Duty fabric bar wax called "Otterwax" ($12) made by natural fibers and all you have to do is re-wax your pants(the ones loosing its gloss) which only takes like 10-15 min tops. It's basically like a bar of soap. Ill message you the website and tutorial.

That sounds like a lot of maintenance for a pair of pants. They look nice though.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

That sounds like a lot of maintenance for a pair of pants. They look nice though.

@Cement - Thanks man. Appreciate the feedback. lol yeah, It's pretty easy & simple though. Just a great way to stop spending $70 or more for another pair of waxed denim.

Back
Top Bottom