Official WDYWT March 2012, No pic Quoting!

today

DSCN6156.JPG

yesterday

DSCN6102.JPG

day before that...

DSCN6099.JPG

day before the day before...

DSCN6090.JPG

bonus

"sneaker tree" in bristol

P1040604.JPG

6987909975_97efab0c83_z.jpg

Easily one of my favorite pick ups this year, so far. Excellent stuff guys, have a great weekend guys.

Good stuff, y'all 
pimp.gif

I need to stop effin around and cop some Royal Foams again... al vergazzzo with the '07's, Wicked
smokin.gif

Dope Supreme Blazers... need the whites to complete the trio.

Today... 

Originally Posted by Jaliskoe23

Good stuff, y'all 
pimp.gif

I need to stop effin around and cop some Royal Foams again... al vergazzzo with the '07's, Wicked
smokin.gif

Dope Supreme Blazers... need the whites to complete the trio.

Today... 

http://www.flickr.com/photos/spektate/6841791070/

Hahaha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Gets me cracking every time I hear that word Jaliskoe. A la chingada madre, I need a new pair of Blk/Red '01 XIs soon.
Nice wears everyone!

-Feliz Viernes everyone! '09 Jams

Thanks for the comments on the og xi's...lol at that gif too. Nice wears lately everyone, too many to mention!

UnDS kd iv homes for a rainy day, office all day:

-Pete

pharo- how are you wearing those without cracking?! the air bubbles are milky as hell, and you seem to have them in your rotation a lot.....i had a pair of the black/reds and they cracked after the 2nd wear.....

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

pharo- how are you wearing those without cracking?! the air bubbles are milky as hell, and you seem to have them in your rotation a lot.....i had a pair of the black/reds and they cracked after the 2nd wear.....
Fogged air bubbles really don't matter.. As long as the midsoles are firm. If they are ANY soft spots that you can push in with your fingers they aren't wearable.
I tend to ONLY buy used pairs of 1999's, because of the fact that if they haven't been worn the material will dry up and crack immediately.

Or you can do what I call the bruce lee test, which is basically Jumping up as high as you can and landing with full force like he killed ol' boy in enter the dragon..
roll.gif

If they can survive that ten times, you're fine...

IF they crack after you buy them, do you take the L or do you ask for a refund?

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Most sellers *well if they're smart* write "WEAR AT YOUR OWN RISK"
The warning makes you liable for whatever happens to them.

Originally Posted by pharO

Why not just buy the CDP IV?

man when my cements 99 crumble its gonna be a sad day....I might just sole swap. i bought the 2012 but they're gonna be stashed for a while

Why not just buy the CDP IV?

why would you when there's wearable pairs of '99's out there?

quality difference and nike air? it's a no-brainer...

Fogged air bubbles really don't matter.. As long as the midsoles are firm. If they are ANY soft spots that you can push in with your fingers they aren't wearable.
I tend to ONLY buy used pairs of 1999's, because of the fact that if they haven't been worn the material will dry up and crack immediately.

Or you can do what I call the bruce lee test, which is basically Jumping up as high as you can and landing with full force like he killed ol' boy in enter the dragon..
roll.gif

Does this also apply to Olympic VI's from 2000? The part you said about the midsole, I'm wearing a vvnds pair right now
laugh.gif
  Got me a little paranoid.
Very nice cements by the way, the nike air on the back makes the shoe IMO....

Originally Posted by Vaddy

roll.gif

Does this also apply to Olympic VI's from 2000? The part you said about the midsole, I'm wearing a vvnds pair right now
laugh.gif
  Got me a little paranoid.
Very nice cements by the way, the nike air on the back makes the shoe IMO....
It applys to every older shoe. I try to wear my old VI every now and then because I don't know when they will crack.

Back
Top Bottom