Official WDYWT thread NOV 2010, *** NO quoting pics ** keep the negativity out

I haven't been on NT in a minute, and i've seen some good +**# in this WDYWT. Making me want to get back in the shoe game..

I haven't been on NT in a minute, and i've seen some good +**# in this WDYWT. Making me want to get back in the shoe game..

NO WAY you rocked those icy-sole spacejams outside!  Probably just took the box out to the car, drove near and intersection, put the Spacejams on , put your feet up on the dash, and took the pic, then put the kicks back in the box... 
tongue.gif

j/p
Broke these out tonight for the first time.  Haven't worn 180s in YEARS.  Forgot how much I loved the feel of this shoe.  I def. need some black ones that i can wear without fear of dirt...
2gt7lfb.jpg

NO WAY you rocked those icy-sole spacejams outside!  Probably just took the box out to the car, drove near and intersection, put the Spacejams on , put your feet up on the dash, and took the pic, then put the kicks back in the box... 
tongue.gif

j/p
Broke these out tonight for the first time.  Haven't worn 180s in YEARS.  Forgot how much I loved the feel of this shoe.  I def. need some black ones that i can wear without fear of dirt...
2gt7lfb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom