Today...

23rob2p.jpg

idx4et.jpg

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

Originally Posted by 55steep

Nike Tech Pack
Stussy Deluxe
New Love Jordan 1's

Nice fit dude! How much did pay for the jacket? I think I saw it online for like $450. I want the tan one
Nice fits NT

Dope %%@ ultraflatblack.

The tan one is dope as hell. The jacket is from a few years back when I think they retailed for 395, but It's a damn nice jacket though. Not a drop of rain gets through that thing, which is what you need in the PNW. Luckily I was able to snag a sample one.

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

Originally Posted by 55steep

Nike Tech Pack
Stussy Deluxe
New Love Jordan 1's

Nice fit dude! How much did pay for the jacket? I think I saw it online for like $450. I want the tan one
Nice fits NT

Dope %%@ ultraflatblack.

The tan one is dope as hell. The jacket is from a few years back when I think they retailed for 395, but It's a damn nice jacket though. Not a drop of rain gets through that thing, which is what you need in the PNW. Luckily I was able to snag a sample one.

Wore this yesterday.....Shout to all my brothers and sisters in arms, here and across the pond.....and especially all the Cav/Recon Scouts that came before me, especially the Buffalo Soldiers.

Wore this yesterday.....Shout to all my brothers and sisters in arms, here and across the pond.....and especially all the Cav/Recon Scouts that came before me, especially the Buffalo Soldiers.

James, Ed & Cris -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
fam
lacez - dope pic with the youngin

these smelly things today though the pic is recycled...

James, Ed & Cris -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
fam
lacez - dope pic with the youngin

these smelly things today though the pic is recycled...

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by theLwerd

can you take a picture of the bleeding sole problem? i do not know what they look like.
 This is why I'm skipping the 2010 retro unless I hear that the quality is better (which I doubt)
30t6p3b.gif
does this happen even if you keep it ds? dang, i was planning on getting '10's to wear and 05's to keep
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by theLwerd

can you take a picture of the bleeding sole problem? i do not know what they look like.
 This is why I'm skipping the 2010 retro unless I hear that the quality is better (which I doubt)
30t6p3b.gif
does this happen even if you keep it ds? dang, i was planning on getting '10's to wear and 05's to keep
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom