Official WDYWT thread NOV 2010, *** NO quoting pics ** keep the negativity out

Originally Posted by Fang Bian Mian

eek.gif
 what are those? some kind of Terra something I'm guessing right.  Very sick shoe

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

NWT - Nice AM 10's Ive been wanting to pull the trigger on those lately. Jacket is sick info on it?

Thanks. I got the jacket about 2-3 months ago at the Nike outlet for 49$. It's a half windbreaker/therma-drifit jacket.

NWT - Nice AM 10's Ive been wanting to pull the trigger on those lately. Jacket is sick info on it?

Thanks. I got the jacket about 2-3 months ago at the Nike outlet for 49$. It's a half windbreaker/therma-drifit jacket.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Yeah I found a Nike hoodie at Finishline I was going to get to rock with those AM 10's but I like the look of that jacket not to mention it doesnt really get to cold down here in the FLA so that would be perfect. I see a nice Vapor jacket on NDC on sale might have to hit RL up for an order. Everytime I go to do it something else pops up
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Yeah I found a Nike hoodie at Finishline I was going to get to rock with those AM 10's but I like the look of that jacket not to mention it doesnt really get to cold down here in the FLA so that would be perfect. I see a nice Vapor jacket on NDC on sale might have to hit RL up for an order. Everytime I go to do it something else pops up
30t6p3b.gif

DIAMONDBACKS FITTED
H&M HOODIE
RALPH LAUREN BUTTON UP
NAKED & FOMOUS DENIM
AIR JORDAN RETRO "AQUA" 8

DIAMONDBACKS FITTED
H&M HOODIE
RALPH LAUREN BUTTON UP
NAKED & FOMOUS DENIM
AIR JORDAN RETRO "AQUA" 8

Back