****Official Week 2 Ravens @ Chargers****

from what I've seen Chargers can't stop the run nor run the ball so we should have the advantage. as we all know joe flacco plays better on the road!LT and there O line took some injuries.

my prediction 24-10 Ravens win
pimp.gif

i mean week 1 means very little to begin with anyway. people gonna pick against the pats because the bills almost beat them? that was my point.

23-14 ravens. the chargers have a habit of starting out slow and having people wonder "whats wrong with the chargers" before picking it up later inthe season.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

24-17 chargers
Same Chargers who could barely hang with the Raiders?

28-10 Ravens
same ravens that lets the chiefs throw up 20+?
everybody keeps saying that.
laugh.gif
watch NFL replay today at1pm on NFL Network and you will see how we dominated that game. chiefs only had 2 legit drives one ending in aTD and one a field goal. the other 14 came fromour mistakes a blocked punt and joe threw a pic which got them to the 7 yd line! those mistakes will be corrected. we only allowed 188 yds of total offense andput up 501 yds of total offense. but yall barely and i mean BARELY won against the Raiders. and i say again Ravens win 24-10

Originally Posted by ccb21040

24-17 chargers

28-10 Ravens
laugh.gif
watch NFL replay today at 1pm on NFL Network and you will see how we dominated that game. chiefs only had 2 legit drives one ending in aTD and one a field goal. the other 14 came from our mistakes a blocked punt and joe threw a pic which got them to the 7 yd line! those mistakes will be corrected. we only allowed 188 yds of total offense and put up 501 yds of total offense. but yall barely and i mean BARELY won against the Raiders. and i say again Ravens win 24-10

Exactly.

Originally Posted by ccb21040

24-17 chargers

28-10 Ravens
laugh.gif
watch NFL replay today at 1pm on NFL Network and you will see how we dominated that game. chiefs only had 2 legit drives one ending in aTD and one a field goal. the other 14 came from our mistakes a blocked punt and joe threw a pic which got them to the 7 yd line! those mistakes will be corrected. we only allowed 188 yds of total offense and put up 501 yds of total offense. but yall barely and i mean BARELY won against the Raiders. and i say again Ravens win 24-10

Exactly.
that wasn't my point...see what i wrote after that.

i should have clarified...

Can I getta full game outta LT?
nerd.gif

I'm getting real sick and tired of hyping and defending LT and then seein him sittin on the sidelines all the damn time. I mean, Bob Sanders thinks dudeis soft.
smh.gif

You think you're better then AP Ladanian, go out there and show it.

Should be a good one, I think at home the Chargers win a close one, but could be a playoff preview game

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Should be a good one, I think at home the Chargers win a close one, but could be a playoff preview game
what makes you so sure my friend?
laugh.gif
j/p but elaborateplease. no LT, a banged up O-line, and Shawn Merriman doesnt really look like his old self

I think Rivers will play well enough to get the win. Not like my prediction matters much, doesn't affect the outcome. If it was in MD then I would go withthe Ravens

i seriously hope Cam Cameron doesn't have Flacco throwing 40-50 passes again... we would have destroyed the Chiefs but Cam ODed on the pass and they kepthanging around.

if we play our game (but still let Flacco do his thing), i think the Ravens win by 10+.

Ray Rice 100+ on the ground.

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

24-17 chargers

28-10 Ravens
it's true that ravens did let 20+. but best belive that happen again.
i could easily say "it's true that the chargers barely beat the raiders but best believe that won't happen again."
don't be a homer.

that said...i think it'll either be a close win or a blowout loss for SD.
lol why am i a homer. i simply mean they underestimated The chiefs. the ravens learned form that mistake.

mr 93 million will not allow us to lose our home opener. raiders are up and coming, so i expected a tough division game inoakland.

Back
Top Bottom