Official Week-In-Review Thread - Week 4 - Buc Em Celebrates the Bucs superbowl win this weekend

WIR going forward is going to exclude clown quotes due to the fact that new NT wont let you search Old Niketalks posts, so unless there is some dumb *** **** posted (looking at you @buc em) quotes will be minimal.

But here we go.

NFL
-The 49ers are the only undefeated team left in the NFC. I don't really have anything else to add other than a big **** you to @ThePeoplesChamp_

giphy.gif

-AFC North is the worst division in football. We all saw this coming.
-Mitchell Trubisky dislocated his shoulder and the Bears got better. We all saw this coming.
-The dolphins lost by 20 to a team missing half their starting offense. We all saw this coming.
-Vontez Burfict and a defenseless receiver?

C0FD8CFC-14AA-446C-A7F7-11217ECDDB70.jpeg

Yeah, we all saw that coming.

-Patriots had to cheat to beat the Bills? Yup, saw that coming
-Daniel Jones is better than Sam Darnold. We all saw this coming.
-Lamar Jackson doesn't look out of this world when he isn't playing the Dolphins or Cardinals? We all saw this coming.
@LowLifeMac, you should have seen this coming

Capture.JPG

Falcons are all the way trash this year

-The Broncos are as good at football as @sb is at multiquoting. Here is to another year of elite flacco

giphy (2).gif

-The Jets didn't play this weekend but still suck ****
-Is it selfish to wish that Burfict was still on the Bengals so I can at least see something interesting from these two trash monsters that play tonight?
Hahahaha Hahahaha was going to come in here and talk some **** about the Giants, but his skinny *** blew away
@buc em is allowed a one week free pass to talk all the **** he wants before we put him back in timeout
-The Rams threw the ball 70 god damn times. I don't have anything else to add to this, im just ****ing baffled.
-The Lions are good?????? Still unsure
-Aaron Rodgers is now 1-45 when in games where he gets blown by @Clyde Frog immediately before pregame
-I look forward to the new episode of TUSHY featuring the Cardinals and Seahawks
-The raiders traded away Khalil Mack because they were mediocre only to become even more mediocre?
-Kirk Cousins now sucks in non-primetime games. Y'all are making me feel good about the 49ers cashing out Jimmy G
-**** the Cowboys and that White Walker who owns the team
-I would let Garner Minshew raise my child DeadsetAce DeadsetAce
-Maybe @SpittaJetLife was right about Cam all along?

Like I said, quotes will be limited going forward, but that wont stop the jackassery. Here is your quote of the week:

We're tanking, about to go 0-16, and somehow, we are in FAR better shape than this team. Are we sure Al Davis is dead?

This posted the week after the Dolphins lost by 20 at home to a team without half their starting offense and being statistically the worst team in NFL history.

Last edited:
Hahahahahaha

Giants are still a joke, Danny Ducks threw two INTs and it would have been three. One of the Reds got hit right in the chest with the ball.
Cool to see Gallman have a good game, he's solid.
Defense is still garbage

Eagles are garbage, Wentz is the NFL's trash man

Is it time for the Falcons to blow it up? Missed their window and they're probably done

Freddie Kitchens did a good job and focused on his playcalling. That was a huge win in Baltimore. Nick Chubb looked great and can Baker STFUB. Crying about keep that same energy, shut up motehr****er

Buffalo defense is ridiculous but Josh Allen is ****in afwul

Lions are legit

Awful loss by Houston , you can't lose that game

Rams going through that hangover. Look bad and sluggish on O and D.

Bears are elite and better off without Trubisky

Vikings are frauds and Kirk is the king of empty stats

Cowboys finally play a decent team and that offense went to ****. Rayne Dakota went back to mixed Alex Smith

One QB performance yesterday, this guy should retire ASAP cause he's ****in garbage

18/39 150 yards 0 TDs and 1 INT. 10.3 QBR

Minshew and Lambo are the most clutch players to ever dawn a Jags jersey.
Matt Ryan avoids blame once again because of piss poor defense
Dolphins really hired a black coach for the face of the worst tank and team in NFL (maybe sports) history
TG3 is apparently dead after 2 TDS and 5 catches
Bucs literally had to score 50 just NOT to lose, and almost still lost
Haskins SURE proved the Giants wrong for not drafting him
Frank Gore proved once again that he’s going to be a HOFer
Jacoby Brissett makes me think twice about Andrew Luck
We may not see Cam for a while
Kirk Cousins.... hehe....
Bears are now scary... they finally got a real QB
Seahawks are good, but I don’t know what they do great but they keep winning
Saints keep winning but they look shaky
Lamar Jackson still impressed, but the Browns offense has too many weapons

Bold prediction: Jalen Ramsey doesn’t get traded and gets a new deal for the Jags DURING the season

Is anybody elite? I feel like nobody stands out. My power rankings:

1. KC
2. Pats
3. Saints
4. Dallas
5. GB
6. Rams
7. Seattle
8. Bears (dinged because of Trubisky out; ya'll crazy to think Chase Daniels will continue to play better)
9. Eagles
10. SF

I'm still riding with Josh Allen. I think he's going to be top 12 in about a year or 2.

Lamar Jackson will still be filthy this year. Much better than I thought

Minshow is real. Teams whiffed on him.

Broncos, Bengals, Jets, Skins, Falcons need to blow it up. Miami and AZ already did.

Eat a D @LowLifeMac

Come back @freddy fig I think this is the year my man!

SF ain't for real. Lets see in 2 weeks. Same with Bills, but i do see at least .500 ball from both teams

Teams that are 2-2 but overachieving: Raiders, Colts, Jax, Titans, Giants, Panthers. I wanted to put the Bucs on this list but I believe in Arians. Evans/Godwin is a great combo. They could go 8-8

@buc em is still a BA. You and @LowLifeMac and enjoy the same D together :D

Can we blow up the entire AFC South? Would anyone notice it?

Currently looking at KC vs. Saints Super Bowl.

- Week 4 was weird as hell
- Minshew Magik...real ones like me and @651akathepaul always knew
- If my dad was really junglejim junglejim , i'd do him a favor and youth and size him
- Matt Barkley > Josh Allen
- Sean McDermott is just another snitching BA in NY
- Hahahaha Hahahaha more garbage than all the garbage things he posts about
- Giants 2-0 without Barkley...heh
- By the time the Dolphins complete this "tank" and start contending, @CP1708 going to be 6 feet in the ground
- Burfict hitting dudes harder than @Christian Pulisic gets hit with the strap out here
- Trashkins was never the right guy for the Giants...only dopes thought this
- @buc em talk yo ****, man

Falcons:
Dan Quinn explains why he’s taking on defensive coordinator role, gameday responsibilities
“[I went back] to say what things would I do that I’m doing now that I wouldn’t be able to do in that same role? I even turned back the clock when I did that role in for a good portion of the season in 2016 to say what are some of the things or issues that came up that I wanted to make sure I address if that situation came about. There will be some roles that will be different in game.”
A2DDBCA4-3B9A-4A5C-B6A0-861AAA9168B0.gif

*sees how horrible the defense has looked*
2A44EC06-5706-42CF-AE3C-C7CFFF9BE562.jpeg

0CA99B30-E395-45B9-AECC-F7DF28ED7B42.gif

Back
Top Bottom