Official Weezy Thread Vol. "Sorry 4 The Wait" - 7/13. Carter 4 - 8/29.

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

But you can rock with the constant references to "choppas" and Lady Gaga? Oh okay.  
Took the words out of my mouth.
Kids these days
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
, like thats anything new tho. Thats just Wayne. Its different thats he's rapping about drinking and smoking knowing he could go back immediately if caught with it.
that literally makes NO sense.
"like that's anything new tho. Thats just Wayne." drinking and smoking is nothing new either.

"Its different thats he's rapping about drinking and smoking knowing he could go back immediately if caught with it." if he got caught LOOKING at a "choppa" he would go back to jail. 

so either they're all condemnable or none of them are.  

idgaf

i rock with that Gucci Gucci (&*#

im startin my mornin/pre gym prep with this joint

idgaf

i rock with that Gucci Gucci (&*#

im startin my mornin/pre gym prep with this joint

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

Kids these days
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
, like thats anything new tho. Thats just Wayne. Its different thats he's rapping about drinking and smoking knowing he could go back immediately if caught with it.
"like that's anything new tho. Thats just Wayne." drinking and smoking is nothing new either.

"Its different thats he's rapping about drinking and smoking knowing he could go back immediately if caught with it." if he got caught LOOKING at a "choppa" he would go back to jail. 

As far as I remember/care guns aren't a big deal of his probation, if you have an unregistered gun period you can get locked up.
I dont care about him rapping about guns, he's done for that  forever, same with the drugs/drinks but those were a big part of his restrictions.

either way i really dont care, mixtape isn't as good as it should be with or w/o the lines about this #!!!.

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

Kids these days
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

As far as I remember/care guns aren't a big deal of his probation, if you have an unregistered gun period you can get locked up.
I dont care about him rapping about guns, he's done for that  forever, same with the drugs/drinks but those were a big part of his restrictions.

either way i really dont care, mixtape isn't as good as it should be with or w/o the lines about this #!!!.

Gucci Gucci go hard.....plus Kreayshawn is
pimp.gif
wouldnt mind seeing her on the YM roster

She is white + She is a female + She has that Gaga/Nicki image + She has her own fan base = Win Win........Do it Wayne!
laugh.gif
......after Nicki and Drake bring on Tyga and Kreayshawn

had Throwed Off on repeat......if you bang this in the whip I promise you wont be disappointed

Gucci Gucci go hard.....plus Kreayshawn is
pimp.gif
wouldnt mind seeing her on the YM roster

She is white + She is a female + She has that Gaga/Nicki image + She has her own fan base = Win Win........Do it Wayne!
laugh.gif
......after Nicki and Drake bring on Tyga and Kreayshawn

had Throwed Off on repeat......if you bang this in the whip I promise you wont be disappointed

Grove St. Party
Rollin'
Gucci Gucci
Racks
Tunechi's Back
Hands Up

all those are :HAT. He kinda went in on Rolling In The Deep too. But the rest... meh....

Grove St. Party
Rollin'
Gucci Gucci
Racks
Tunechi's Back
Hands Up

all those are :HAT. He kinda went in on Rolling In The Deep too. But the rest... meh....

I heard a song on the radio where he kept talking about he's fresher than a half dollar or some sh*t like that. White boy fresh, skinny @ss pants etc. It went in, does anybody know if he leaked a new song or is featured on something new? I think a chick was in the song also
nerd.gif

I heard a song on the radio where he kept talking about he's fresher than a half dollar or some sh*t like that. White boy fresh, skinny @ss pants etc. It went in, does anybody know if he leaked a new song or is featured on something new? I think a chick was in the song also
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom